motoxpress

~SPONSOR~
Oct 22, 2001
Does anyone know if the MX track in Goshen is currently open? My brother was thinking of heading down there but, didn't want to waste a trip.

mx

Feb 7, 2005
I looked at it on my way to delta last weekend and it still looked pretty wet. I am not sure when it is open they'er schedule is hard for me to remember. Delta is nice or it was nice there was a ton of riders on the track last weekend and I am sure that it needs to be groomed again.

motoxpress

~SPONSOR~
Oct 22, 2001
Thanks. I wish I had a phone number for the place as I don't want to drive out there only to find it closed or unrideable.

I think I ma going tohead out to price in the next week or so though.

mx

Feb 7, 2005
I called Price before I headed to Delta and was told that the track was closed because they are re building it. They didnt tell me when it would be open again.

motoxpress

~SPONSOR~
Oct 22, 2001
I'm actually going on Friday . I should be there about 1pm. Should be very few people there as the machine still indicates that they are closed but we talked to the guy who runs the place and he said to come one over.

mx

kx250guy

Mar 13, 2005
I visted the Goshen track on Saturday...had a great time. There must have been at least 15 riders on the track at any given time. I like that the track is close to Spanish Fork. I normally ride in Delta or 5-mile pass.

kx250guy

Mar 13, 2005
I was with my twin boys; they were riding klx 110s. We didn't start riding until after 3:00 pm. The track was pretty dusty and rutted...still a good time.

motoxpress

~SPONSOR~
Oct 22, 2001
Ahh yes. I remember. You were following one of them around the track?

It was really rough going (I actually lost it on one of the jumps because the lip was so mangled). We tried to get it watered but could not find a way to turn the water on.

How old are your boys? I have been thinking about the 110 for my two oldest kids - 9 and 10 - but was leaning towards a KX65 instead.

mx

patskx250

Mar 26, 2005
Price is closed until after the USRA race on April 2 & 3 they are putting in a watering system. The phone number for Goshen that I got off of a website is801-667-9928 wed-fri 9:00am till sunset and 2nd & 4th saturday of the month not sure how reliable this info is.
Delta was pretty hammered the last time we where there a couple of weekends ago. Mr Bunker will be grooming the track next weekend. GO TO FILLMORE Awsome track Super nice people!!!! its the last exit for fillmore if you are heading south. get off freeway and head west down the dirt road youll run right into it! they keep it pretty well groomed and watered Tell Larry Patricia sent you:)

motoxpress

~SPONSOR~
Oct 22, 2001
Thanks for the info Patricia. What is the riding fee at Fillmore? It sounds liek another good option. I may head down there next weekend. Also glad to know about Price. I really want to ride there.

mx

Top Bottom