antoniberg98

Dec 10, 2018
Hi guys,

I’ve been dealing with some harsh finger pain the last few months after riding. I have attached a photo showing where on my fingers this pain is. My middle finger and ring finger are the ones most affected. I’ve never experienced this pain before, and it really sucks since it has gotten to the point where I’m almost unable to ride. The pain subsides really slow, and it takes weeks before it gets better. I’m only 20 years old, so assume my fingers should still be in good condition.
Curiously, it started after I had some trouble with alignment of my front forks and front wheel resulting from a crash. You think this may have anything to do with it? Have any of you guys experienced the same issue? Any tips on how to make it go away?

Thanks in advnace
fingers.jpg

antoniberg98

Dec 10, 2018
Have you changed grips, gloves, handlebars, levers?
No haven’t really made any changes to the bike lately. Only thing I can think of might be causing the problem as far as bike setup is the front suspension. The pain started around the time I experienced some problems with my front forks. They are now handed in to my local shop.

Top Bottom