1. Thanks for visiting The Forums at DirtRider.Net. Please join us and gain access to advanced search functions and other features that will make the most of your time here.[ Do it! ]

Hello? Anyone Home??

Discussion in 'General Stuff' started by RM_guy, Dec 23, 2014.

1. BadgerMan

BadgerMan Sponsoring Member
    Mi. Trail Riders

Yeah, it is sad to think that the Hyper was one of the last Ducs with the dry clutch. I love the sound and also how clean the engine oil stays. I just added a 48t basket and clutch pack to mine. Same great sound but smoother action.

2. Rich Rohrich

Rich Rohrich BioHazard
    Staff Member

The one thing I regret was not adding a slipper clutch to my Hyper while I still had it. After riding a couple of bikes with it, I'm totally hooked on the fun that comes with it.

I'm redoing my 2002 CRF450 DTX/Motard bike this year as a 511cc stroker motor and will be adding a Hinson slipper clutch to the fun. Should make for some interesting riding on dirt and asphalt for those days when a SuperDuke or HyperMotard just isn't hyper enough. ;)

DTX_SM_450_DRN.jpg

upload_2016-5-19_14-3-33.png

DTX_19s_OTN.jpg

#22 Rich Rohrich, May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
  3. truespode

truespode Wheelie King
    Staff Member

That looks awesome!!!

4. BadgerMan

BadgerMan Sponsoring Member
    Mi. Trail Riders

Love the wheels and brakes........should have no problems stopping, lol!

We're on our second Multi now. We started with a 2011 S model and traded for a barely used 2014 Pike Peak last fall. I could not believe the difference in handling between cast and forged wheels....made a believer out of me.

5. Rich Rohrich

Rich Rohrich BioHazard
    Staff Member

I love the Pikes Peak Multi. For sure light wheels make an amazing difference.