DartMan45

Jun 12, 2018
Ohio
Hi all! Been out of dirt riding for almost a decade but looking to get back into some trail riding with buddies. Most of my current riding is pavement on the ground pounder. Looking to get my 1997 CR250R 2-stroke setup for woods riding... well finish the setup. I started converting it several years back then got to busy to find time for off-road, so the project stalled. Looking forward to getting it going again and getting back in the dirt.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Welcome to DRN DartMan!

10 years is a long time to be out of it, you must have been REALLY busy :) . You should create a member album and post some before and after pics of the transformation (if you need any help with the album thing, let me know).

I've been sidelined for some time myself and need to get back on the bike soon. Life has a way of getting IN the way. I'm probably going to do the same thing, and stick to the woods, I'm not loving the risk-reward ratio MX offers these days.

Again, welcome to the site and thanks for joining!

Okie

(I lived in Ohio for a few years as a kid (Mansfield). Beautiful country. There was this little motocross track there (well, in Lexington actually) that I cut my teeth on. Know the place?

DartMan45

Jun 12, 2018
Ohio
Thanks brother!

10 years.. yeah, goes by fast anymore.

I'll get some pics up in an album this weekend.

Cheers and thanks for the warm welcome!

Top Bottom