Helmets: What brand are you wearing

• Total voters

gumby1

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2002
I got a One Industries helmet last year and for the $300 that it cost, I thought it was pretty poor quality. It is made by KBC. The Arai that I had was far better. Even though the Arai is more money, it is still a good value because of the quality.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
I'm rockin a Fulmer. Not the best, but it works. I crashed a little a few times. I'm getting a new one for 09. Not sure what I'll get yet. I found the 08 Thore force carbon helmets for $159 on a closeout. May go with that. If not I may just rock the HJC. I want a TLD but they be too much dough for my pocket!

Necromancer

Dec 27, 2008
I have the O'Neal 309 Avalon. I was somewhat picky on the graphics. I didn't want something plain. Other than Troy Lee and Shoei, O'Neal seemed to do it for me. I tried on a few at the store and the O'Neal helmet seemed to fit better. I was suprised to see the Shoei didn't really fit very well. This helemt has a pretty good fit, good ventilation, and look. I wanted the O'Neal Crisis, but I just found the other day that it has a pretty uncomfortable fit.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Had a Arai MXC Pro which I loved but upgraded to a Airoh Stelt - best helmet I've ever had.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
Just got a new Thor Force Carbon. It's pretty darn sweet and VERY light!!!! very comfy and fits my bucket head perfectly!haha

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Bell moto 7 love it
M2R Revelation X2 love it
One Industries Trooper love it

I guess I like em all :ohmy:

SS109

Jul 27, 2009
We have Oneal, MSR, HJC, and Shoei in our household. All are great helmets but I love my Oneal the best.

AdamTorski

Aug 21, 2010
HJC SPX helmet is great i have one great price and awesome quality nothing to complain about.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom