mx92

Jun 21, 2010
Hi everyone!

I own a KTM 125sx, and i recently had a minor crash at the local track. After the crash my clutch only seems to work 50%.

I cant hold still in 1st with the clutch fully pulled, as the engine keeps pulling, almost as if there were no clutch.

I tried to change the lever, but it didnt help. And its a hydraulic system, so it isnt the cable either.

So i really need some kind of input for what part to buy and change, and i was hoping you here at Dirtrider.net could help me.

Thanks on advance!

sr5bidder

Oct 27, 2008
you need to take your cap off the resivior and push new fluid up from the clutch slave cylinder...to the resivior and bleed the air out ...you might have to replace the slave cylinder if it is cracked.. or you may have blown a seal somewhere if you hit the clutch lever hard

if that don't help you could always go green..

mx92

Jun 21, 2010
What seal could it be? and would it help if i just bought a new clutch resevoir?

Wheres the slave cylinder located? in the resevoir?

Sry, i dont really have any experience at all with hydraulic clutches.

saqmuel

Jun 23, 2010
i almost have the same problem with my 03 yz 125(nvrm 01) but when i rev it up in first with the clutch lever pulled it acts like its engaged but when i let of the gas it disengages and basicly dies. also i cant start it in gear. i thought i had to buy a whole new clutch

Last edited:

Top Bottom