HILARIOUS CR wheelie Crash video clip!!

mattb348

Aug 2, 2005
LOL check out the video I found of some guy riding a wheelie down the road wearing shorts and NO gear, not even a helmet!

He dumps it at like 30 or 40 MPH LOL!!!

He is riding either a CR 250 or 500 by the looks (and sound).

Check it out, heres the link:

Wheelie Crash

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
For some reason I don't find it funny... stupid? Yes. Funny? No.

mattb348

Aug 2, 2005
O come on, I'm sure the guy was fine. Probably just a little torn up and bruised. How can you not find that funny? LOL.

Do you think it was a 250 then?

BigSwole

Jun 8, 2004
Not only that, but I have done the same thing a few times. Just flat out stupid. You have no idea what happened to him. He could be hurt for life? maybe he got up and walked away from it. I still don't think it's funny. Not trying to be an a$$ to you, just don't find it funny. and yes, maybe a 250 or 125 but not a 500. They have a sound all there own, and that aint it.

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Good Ol' Darwin is still at work!!!

DLHamblin

May 27, 2005
mattb348 said:
O come on, I'm sure the guy was fine. Probably just a little torn up and bruised. How can you not find that funny? LOL.

Do you think it was a 250 then?

No helmet; he hits his head pretty good; he definitely has some serious road rash (look at his back and arm as he rolls to a stop). I'd say he was lucky if he wasn't seriously hurt. I guess he has never heard of the back brake when wheelie'ing.

I do intend to show my sons this to drive home the point that sometime doing dumb things DOES hurt.

mattb348

Aug 2, 2005
I was about 12 years old and riding a 4 wheeler about 30 mph o so down the ride, and was hit by an on road bike doing like 50 MPH and we BOTH got cleaned out. I was wearing shorts and no helmet just like that guy. The 4 wheeler actually landed on my leg and tore off my shoe, along with half of my toenail, and I still have a faint road rash scar from where I landed on my elbow. I must have rolled like 3 or 4 times atleast.

I didn't get hurt bad at all though. Hell I actually thought it was pretty hilarious afterwards LOL!

I was assuming since they showed that video on the internet that the guy didn't get hurt very bad, but maybe you guys are right, maybe he did. If that is really the case then it definitetly isn't funny then.

I dunno.... I just thought it was funny becuase as soon as the video starts, he is already like straight up in a wheelie; you never even get to see him start off or anything. Then he hits the gas twice, and 2 seconds later is over backwards lol! I guess thats why I thought it looked (and sounded) so funny.

Hope the poor guy didn't get seriously hurt though. I doubt he would of let that video hit the internet if he did though.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

mattb348

Aug 2, 2005
cnielse5 said:
Stupid is as stupid does. It looks like to me the guy busts one of him arms when he rolls over the last time.

Actually if you watch it in slow motion it looks like his arm is bent the wrong way at first, but its really not, if you watch closely. He just twists his wrist, making it look like his arm is bent unaturally for a sec. Also, I don't think he hit his head all that bad cuase you can see him tuck his head in when he does the backflip, and he is like leaned to one side.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
i just feel bad for the bike, the idiot on the seat learned a lesson the hard way, sometimes that hurts when you cant be bothered with common sense.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
It's a 250.

And yes it's funny.

There, this should settle all the arguing.

DLHamblin

May 27, 2005
mattb348 said:
I was about 12 years old and riding a 4 wheeler about 30 mph o so down the ride, and was hit by an on road bike doing like 50 MPH and we BOTH got cleaned out. I was wearing shorts and no helmet just like that guy. The 4 wheeler actually landed on my leg and tore off my shoe, along with half of my toenail, and I still have a faint road rash scar from where I landed on my elbow. I must have rolled like 3 or 4 times atleast.

I didn't get hurt bad at all though. Hell I actually thought it was pretty hilarious afterwards LOL!

I was assuming since they showed that video on the internet that the guy didn't get hurt very bad, but maybe you guys are right, maybe he did. If that is really the case then it definitetly isn't funny then.

I dunno.... I just thought it was funny becuase as soon as the video starts, he is already like straight up in a wheelie; you never even get to see him start off or anything. Then he hits the gas twice, and 2 seconds later is over backwards lol! I guess thats why I thought it looked (and sounded) so funny.

Hope the poor guy didn't get seriously hurt though. I doubt he would of let that video hit the internet if he did though.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

I don't think you offended anyone; when you watch it you will either laugh and think its funny or shake your head and say what a moron....

Niether is more right or wrong than the other. :nod:

kshackleton

Oct 12, 2005
mattb348 said:
LOL check out the video I found of some guy riding a wheelie down the road wearing shorts and NO gear, not even a helmet!

He dumps it at like 30 or 40 MPH LOL!!!

He is riding either a CR 250 or 500 by the looks (and sound).

Check it out, heres the link:

Wheelie Crash

All I can say is Ouch!!! That guy will have a skinned ass, back, knees, elbows, hands....I couldn't tell if he smacked his head, but that was really stupid to do without any protective gear at all. Had he been suited up, he wouldn't have even got a scratch.

trakkerman

Nov 12, 2001
I don't find people getting hurt to be much of a laugh riot.......

I have to agree. Even if he is a moron.

I cringe when I see this. I looped out on a frozen hardpack dirt road at about the same speed. The traction caught me be suprise. I was fully geared up...but the thumb on my right hand will never be the same.

brit yz125

Jan 7, 2005
Why doesn't everybody just get off their moral high horse?
Everyone is like- "ooh,thats not funny, i hope hes ok. Poor fellow dirtbiker!"
At first, I cringed, because its just totally wrong, but watching it a few times more, you end up laughing because you think- no helmet, no protection whatsoever, thinks hes the man pulling a wheelie. Ha! Got what he deserved.
It's idiots like that, riding an mx bike on a housing estate, where thats probably one of the few times they will see an mx bike, that gives the rest of us a bad reputation. You all wonder why there is land being lost all the time? People like that dont help our cause. He's lucky he didn't hit any cars, and I hope he learned his lesson.

BTW, it is a 250.

Top Bottom