HILARIOUS CR wheelie Crash video clip!!

DLHamblin

May 27, 2005
jimyz said:
I can't say it is funny, maybe stupid. I have been over backwards at that speed a few times, though with full protection, and it is a nasty feeling when you realize you are going over. DLHAMBLIN talked about MC's land problems and how he hoped it wouldn't happen in Ohio. I live in OH and a track known as Wild Wilderness was recently forced closed in a court decision due to the noise

I have a good relationship with my neighbors. Our track is at the rear part of our land which is away from the neighbors homes. We also have a couple lines of tree's that give some noise reduction.

I also will limit how long we ride if its been real dry and dusty so thats not an issue.

I would hate to lose the ability to ride on my own land some day; so I try and be as fair to neighbors as possible.

crazybeef

Sep 28, 2004
I'm sure that dude had to be hurting. A paved road is not a good place to practice wheelies when you don't know how to control one. The no gear and shorts, well that speaks for itself. I didn't find the clip funny, nor did I feel sorry for him either. It was his choice to do something stupid and he did. I hope he learned from his mistake.
No one should ever ride like that, on a public street, in a residential neighborhood. What if a small kid stepped out from between those cars because he heard the sound of a cool dirtbike, an as a result was ran over?

Top Bottom