B

biglou

OMG, so tired. So sore. What a week. Even with 100 people, it gets better every year. Let me finish putting stuff away and I'll get to posting pictures and telling stories. Might take a couple hours though.

Most shocking DW headline this year: "Bob Rides Woods - And LIKES IT!!" ;) (and breaks toes, lol!)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Made it in at 11pm last night. Cleaned the RV this morning and did the whole soccer pickup dog gig. Will start unloading this week. Another epic fun time! I feel like I got run over by a rabid pack of XR650R's but boy was it a good time. Burned $350 in RV fuel, 5 gal of U4, 3 gal of C12 and several gallons of pump gas in the minis! My Advil bill is going to be right up there too! LOL

I asked Scooter if Bob had taken any water and she said
"No he's just going on a trail ride"

I said "yeah about a 23 mile trail ride."

"WHAT?! Patman you have to go tell him he doesn't know that! OMG!"

"He'll be fine, they won't let him die but I'm sure he'll get personal with some trees."

Maybe I should start predicting future events professinally. :)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Yep Lou it works great pics and makes me even more depressed we missed it :bang: threw me a bit when I saw that yamaha with 35 and a girl on it til I realized Stephanie must have borrowed her brother Eric's bike. That bike still looks familiar

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Great pics Lou!

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Home?????
I thought THIS week was DirtWeek :ohmy: no?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
One of my favs.. Lou after jumping in Kenny's pit:

Attachments

• lou_pit1.jpg
    lou_pit1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 216

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Great shots Lou, BTW I thought we were'nt supposed to be roostin' in the grass??? :coocoo:

Attachments

• dw05073.jpg
    dw05073.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 204

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Damn Lou, those are some sweet shots.....

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Left Cooperland at 11:35 AM ...
Brian, Jeff, Gene and my three buddies that came up packed away the big tent and the remains of Camp Tejas
last to go
sad

Arrived home at 4:ish ...
I was very tired

Great photo of Lou, I thought for a moment that Lou had been shrunk and those were sugar cubes! :ohmy:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
our trip back was very uneventful. Stopped three times for gas, there's at least $.15/gal differential between stations, even the ones close to each other.

Much of the stuff is already put away, and the first load of laundry is in the washer soaking in oxyclean. Not sure if I'm washing the bikes today. Took the day off, so i'm still technically on vacation, might leave some of the work for later in the week. Beautiful weather here, think i'll fire up the old Kaw H2 (two strokes rock!), maybe stop by Steve's house and see how his unpacking is going.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
When I saw that picture of Lou in the foam pit the caption that came immediately to mind was "DAMN, I never should have bet those guys I could eat my weight in CHEESE" :)

Looks like you guys had an incredible time. :cool:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
BigLou goin BIG :aj: What did you do?? do it again?? :aj: :aj:

Great pics, keep them coming..
RIck

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Great pics (as usual) Lou! :)
Made us wish we could have gone even more! Next year...

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
21 hours later and $450 in gas, but we made it. Hit rain hard near home, got in my own bed at 0530, Monday. Just got out of bed 10 minutes ago. :) Until next year.....

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Rich Rohrich said:
When I saw that picture of Lou in the foam pit the caption that came immediately to mind was "DAMN, I never should have bet those guys I could eat my weight in CHEESE" :)

Looks like you guys had an incredible time. :cool:

Lou only eats cheese at home.

David Bird

Jun 28, 2003
Wow!

We made it home in time to get a good nights sleep & get everything clean & put away by Sunday night. Then I went into work on Monday only to find out I had the day off :bang: Dang it! I should've saved some of the work for Monday, but at least I had a day to relax.
Big Lou, thanks for the AWESOME shots! Did I see sky between your bike & terrafirma? And why did you duck your head? I saw you pull the holeshot, you don't have to do that when everyone's behind you! ;)
Thanks to everyone! The DRN gang is the best ever!
Can't wait till next year!!! :aj:

Crash217

May 4, 2005
Don't tell me Lou jumped into the foam pit?! It had to be the most air he's gotten all year because i certainly didn't see him get any air when we rode together!!

we gotta do that sometime again Lou

Top Bottom