KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
Does anybody know what's up with this place? My son and I went yesterday and we where the only riders there. Weeds 3 feet high covered the starting line and it didn't look like to many have been there lately. I didn't see any races (for the track) on the district 17 schedule. I hope this place isn't getting ready to close I like the track.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
the only way

there will be any races there again is if someone buys the place. I talked to Jim like a month ago and he has it for sale. I think he just got through another divorce and is had a run on hard times. I think he has had offers on the place but not what he needs to survive.

the biggest trouble with it is location. The ridership in that area is weak and he never could sustain any real rider average. Not all of that is on location but anyway thats the story.
Hell i am thinking about buying his starting gate for my place.

KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
Wardy, Thanks for the info. it was kind of sad to see the demise of this place. When my son and I where there 2 years ago the place looked pretty alive. He seems like a nice guy to bad he fell on hard times.

When are you going to open your track? I can't wait to check it out.

Mar 31, 2016
Does anyone know what he wants for the track or land I know alot of people interested in it,let's reopen baileys motocross track.there's no tracks close.with a little money and hard work this place would be great.if anybody knows what he wants for it let me know

Top Bottom