Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Kali- The CR 80 EXPERT also uses the same size wheels as the TT-R 125L.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Kali- Yes, I am pretty sure all the Big Wheels have (had) the same size wheels as the TT-R 125L.

Yes, I have a TT-R 125L. Don't you remember? You're too young to be going senile.
smile.gif

Don't know if any of the rear wheels would be a simple bolt-on. The guys at BBR would probably know.

brett r

Nov 6, 2000
Kali,
Add me to the list ours is stock still my girlfriend sold her xr100 as soon as she saw the ttr.I have raced it with the so cal xr guys and like it better than the xr cr conversions.I have as much fun racing that bike as i do on my big bike. brett

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Kali- Unfortunately, I don't have any pics. When I do, I'll send you one.
smile.gif

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
The ttr-125 frame is a early 90's yz80 frame. ( some research and I found it ) You can get the yz suspension on there I belive.
kali On your awsome website you asked if a yz80 graphics kit will fit and guess what??
It will but you need to remember that your left shroud won't have graphics on it becuase the 80's only use one radiator shroud and radiator.
I hope I have helped

------------------
http://www.honda-cycles.com
If your not dirty then your not riding hard enough!

Slack_505

Jan 28, 2001
So if I put on a YZ 80 suspension would I have to replace the tripleclamp?Then I need to get a job..Do you guys have any ideas..

[This message has been edited by Slack_505 (edited 01-30-2001).]

Top Bottom