So how did you find DRN?

• Total voters

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
I found it when I was looking for some info on Will Ibsen. His name was written on the Sherco 1.25 2003 my dad had bought me.

rostifer

Mar 23, 2006
I found the site from a search engine and loved it right a way. The only thing that I don't like, and maybe you can help me okie since it seems like your the HNWIC around here, is that i can never find a dependable way to start threads. :bang: I have only found the little button twice and can never find again. Any help and i would be like mucho thankful. :) :) :cool:

Beth

May 12, 2007
i found this site for when i was looking up on google for pics of a ttr-125L, and i found a link on the site i got the pic off of... well i just joined here yesterday, and havent made any friends, but i hope to soon :)

Clamps

Apr 3, 2007
Found it through Google when doing some research as to whether or not I wanted to buy a dirt bike. The research went well, bought a bike and joined up.

May 10, 2007
i found it on another site that i found in a search engine

the other site is now gone apparently

i believe it was loudsucks but im not sure...

Last edited:

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
i used google to find a forum and when i found DRN the heavenly angels started singing a happy tune. this is without a doubt the best offroad forum on the web great mods, exellent support team, and very knowlegable users with a sense of humor. very organized and great search function for a forum the site is well organized and has such a variaty of people and riders

AWESOME SITE

I belong to a few other forums and I cant tell you the last time i even opened up one of there sites, they just cant match up to DRN

thank you to everyone here at DRN we got the best forum in the world

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
Porkchopisoms, a synical & somewhat twisted commentary

There is a combination of suspects to blame, :yikes: or depending on your perspective, to credit, Kiwi bird, Bombadeer, Endoquest,The Evil Twin, Corn Fed, Mr. Luckey, Needle d---, Sap sucker, Squid, Snake, Donkey, Slapper, Moose(N.Z.), Hamster, Thumbs, The Joimon, Scchhpuutnick, Tearroarizt, The worm, Alco(r.i.p.),PigPen(r.i.p.),
RTB, & some of the so cal wrecking crew. :nener:

Last edited:

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
bathroom wall in a local tavern... duh

Top Bottom