JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'm gonna use my bottle of PROCLEAN. :worship: It's awesome. I'm more worried about the smell.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Simple Green for bike applications works really well. :)

Clothes are another story.....

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
DiaperRaker,
Haven't you something better to do than stir up trouble??? Hey... I bet the new daddy has some poop clean up tips that could help with the red dirt! Give it up phone boy.... what's your secret for getting rid of those unsightly brown marks???? ;)

Back on topic..... Simple green took care of the bike but didn't make a dent in the gear. The red stains laughed at the bleach I poured in on the white t's. What's really cool is the red (permanent) stain going down the alley from washing the bike. Gotta love that red dirt!!!! Come on Milk... give up the secret to getting the red out of gear. You live it day to day. There must be some miracle substance that can restore our gear to it's original color. :)

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Clothes are pretty hard to clean after being exposed to Payne County. When I asked the wife how she cleaned my clothes she just stared at me. Maybe thats why all my gear has a permenent red tint.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Straight from Momma Milk who has lived in OK all of her 50 years:

soak the stuff in the sink in REALLY hot water and bleach. Then she said wash 'em in the washing machine with bleach too.

I played baseball in OK for 18 years and she always managed to get the home whites sparkling clean. :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by motometal
Is anyone else still blowing it out of their nose? :|
LMAO! You'll get over it in a few weeks! :p

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
Every time I moto I got to blow the dirt-boogs outa my snoz after getting home. When riding in Payne County, Oklahoma (as Justin noted above) the dirt-boogs have a distinctive red tint! Oh My Gosh, is that BLOOD! ...hahahaha...

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
OXY Clean for the clothes but not the nose!

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
If you haven't looked at your air filter yet, do it now...you may be surprised! I went through three while I was there, and the one on the bike now is pretty caked! Maybe it has something to do with going thru berms with a foot of flour-like powdery dirt...

motodawg

Sponsoring Member
May 1, 2002
If you got it on white cotton and hot water & bleach didn't touch it... forget it! Besides, it's your Red Badge of Courage, your MotoMedal of Honor! When somebody says, "Good Lord! What's that red stuff all over your clothes?" You just puff up and say.. I survived DirtWeek '02 at Cooperland! OR tell 'em you (like me) were so mezmerized by Billy, Dr. D, Coop and Brownie flying around the track, that you stood in a corner cheering and let them roost you with red dirt. And liked it! :cool:

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Heck motometal I'm still blowing it out of my nose, swabbing it out of my ears and even spitting it out my mouth Sunday morning and night when I brush my teeth.

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Bof' em.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by motodawg
I survived DirtWeek '02

Speaking of which....I forgot to get one of those bumper stickers. Who do I hit up to mail me one??

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Simple Green or ProClean and a power washer. No problem :) That being said, I haven't even unloaded the trailer yet. Humm... I could just leave it all in there for next year?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm with you Okie, I've got the pile ready to load into Billy's truck again. I think I'll sit at the curb and wait for him........

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I've already unloaded, but everything is still in a heap on the garage floor.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by GETMETOCA

Speaking of which....I forgot to get one of those bumper stickers. Who do I hit up to mail me one??

Let me know if you find out. I wanted one of those. And let me know if you get a chance to look through the pics you took- I'm dying to see if the back-straight near camp (during H/S) or the exit onto the grasstrack photos came out. I don't have a single action shot of myself.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Awwww. You baby. If you would have ridden, people would have pics! :thumb:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by zio
I don't have a single action shot of myself.

Wow, I will have taken your first action shot?? What an honor! :worship: I'll get them to you ASAP! Were you one of the guys who did wheelies for me on the back straight? Now that's an action shot!!

I gotta tell you folks, I had a blast taking all those pictures of you! :thumb:

Top Bottom