How much oil goes in kayaba front forks for a 03 YZ250

Jan 18, 2008
i got the fork all apart and i dont have the manual to see how much oil goes in the fork.............and the other thing is when do you put all the oil back in the forks....... if anyone can help that would be nice

peace

lestat357

Dec 5, 2007
you shoulda got the manual first lol check the sponsor site at the top of one of these forums i think its mx tech suspension or something i think they say how many ccs go in. i have a manual for my bike but ive only skimmed thru it i havent done my work yet you can get a clymers manual on ebay for 27$ including shipping i think

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I sure haven't found any others.. I don't even remember how I found that one, but it's come in handy a few times.

I know with Honda, you can get access to a service manual for 1 bike per year thru their Honda Riders Club. Which is only 8 bucks a year.

And if you're creative, and have the ability to make a PDF, you can make your own manual. I have one for each of my Honda's now...

As for Yellow, Green & Orange, no idea. Although I'd love to get my mitts on a manual for the 2008 KX250F. I have no idea about the specs on that bike.. And I'm sure the valves will need to be checked pretty quick after the season starts!!

Top Bottom