Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Should have dipped it all in gold first.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
You better be National level fast if you show-up in the pits with that thing!

Shig

~SPONSOR~
Jan 15, 2004
That's actually made for carrying bikes? I thought the bikes were Hummer's solution to their reliability problem. When it breaks down, you can ride a bike home. Two RMs because one of them will probably break too.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
I can see myself all tired and beat up after a day of riding trying too load my bike.. Looks good at a car show, but in the dirt looks pretty stupid IMO
Rick

Kryssie

Sep 25, 2004
Dont know a lot about Hummers, except I saw one stuck in the sand on the beach. If I paid that much for a vehicle and it got stuck in some sand, Id be very angry!

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Shig said:
That's actually made for carrying bikes? I thought the bikes were Hummer's solution to their reliability problem. When it breaks down, you can ride a bike home. Two RMs because one of them will probably break too.

Good one! :laugh: Heck, just buy a Yukon, (that's all the H2 is) and spend the money you save on a Toyhauler!

trailryder

Oct 1, 2004
A Hummer is a waste of money. I could and would spend less than half that on a truck and buy 4 bikes with the cash left over............HUMMER = POSER

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
That is perfect for the North Dallas Big Hairs. Of course they would want a pink quad. :)

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Anyone notice the angle on the straps? With those things straight forward like that, there is no lateral stability. After the first turn the bikes would be dragging behind it.

I'm sure they never seriously considered using it for that, merely did it to catch peoples' eyes.

Top Bottom