bgdawg

Sep 7, 2000
HUSABERG NORTH AMERICA
Got the paper work correct this time!!!!
Don Knight bought USA importation and all Husaberg usa rights (2.15 mil.) all parts, bikes , machine shop !!!

Look for the price to drop and sales to increase !!

Rode a fe501 this week end straight out of the box , the best and most fun i have had in a race since mini bikes (Ha Ha)

SEE YALL AT PARK HILL, MO. AT THE NEXT NATIONAL !! TEAM HUSABERG NORTH AMERICA

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
Originally posted by bgdawg
HUSABERG NORTH AMERICA
Got the paper work correct this time!!!!
Don Knight bought USA importation and all Husaberg usa rights (2.15 mil.) all parts, bikes , machine shop !!!

Look for the price to drop and sales to increase !!

You mean like the the prices dropped when he started selling Gas Gas. :confused: example list price for one 2002 radiator shroud $118.00

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
So where does Chuck Sun fit in here? Is he staying with KTM or moving along with Husaberg?

headbanger

May 7, 2000
Matt Stavish rode a Husaberg in the Monticello,Mn Harescramble this weekend. Boy was he fast! Looks like GASGAS North America is long gone.
I hope they get this GAS GAS importing mess cleared up. I don't want to left with a bike I can't get parts for or poor resale.

SFO

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 16, 2001
It is unfortunate that our new Husaberg importer doesn't recognize the fact that Husaberg had promised to sponsor the national champion builder of the only Husaberg to win a a dirt track championship.
Dale Lineaweaver is out of the loop.
I find it funny that the man who has 7 years of husaberg racing under his belt and a national champioship is walking around with his hand out to husaberg and they don't know his name...

scottyr

Mar 12, 2000
From what I have heard on this board and many others, I dont know how good of a thing that Don Knight is taking over Husaberg USA. He cant do a worse job than the guys in Canada do though! They are a joke!

SFO

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 16, 2001
Imagine a man who already has the cam profiles, optimum valve sizes and pipe design done for the husaberg and think nobody knows as far as Don Knight is concerned who that is.

Top Bottom