SAPPER

Nov 30, 2008
Does anyone have any experience with the older Husky minis? I picked up a 2001 509 Pro senior. This little thing downright flies. My daughter loves it. I have a contact for motor stuff but need some info or brain picking on getting parts within the U.S. or just general info.

Thanks,
Casey

tommie d

Sep 26, 2008
I think yours is a 02 or newer, I have a 01 SR. (503) Air cooled morini S5. Bill's Motorcycle Plus Husqvarna in Salem, OR. 503-585-1153 would be my first choice or any Husqvarna dealer should be able to help with parts and some info. Because of the lack of info out there on the Husky mini's, I started a yahoo group called Husky_Boy, Not much there yet but i'm in the process of getting owners manuals, parts manuals and everything else I can find uploaded to the group. Also going to do a complete rebuild of my 01 SR. in a few months as part of a group project. Plan to do the engine rebuild on video if everything works out. Should have a list of dealers/parts suppliers with links on there in a few weeks or so.

SAPPER

Nov 30, 2008
Thanks tommie. I found bobscylceslem.com He is a master at these little morinis. He has the Tomar clutch for it as well. I'm ordering mine this week. As for parts, I'm fabbing some stuff up myself but will check out the one you suggested too. The original style clutch just went out this past weekend. so it's finally toasted.

Casey

daring

May 18, 2009
Rear Shock

Hello, does anybody know where i can buy a rear shock either stock or aftermarket for my sons husky 50 junior?

Regards, Darin G

Top Bottom