I Don't Wanna See Stuff On Your Cell Phone!

LongGone

Nov 27, 2009
Been a while for a rant...

One thing that tweaks me are the people that constantly pester me by showing me pics, msgs, videos etc. on their cell phones. AGGGHHH! Really? I'm glad you've found some goofy pics to occupy your free time at work but that doesn't mean I want to see them. It got so bad with one guy that as he approached me holding out his phone I say "Stop! I don't want to see it. I don't care what it is."

I love funny pics and videos as much as anyone. But for craps sake could you stop trying to pull me away from what I'm doing just to look at your crap? Thank you kindly!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Hey, but ya gotta see this from WalMart.

Attachments

• original.0.jpeg
    original.0.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 818

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
At the the Walmart in Riverside, CA, USA, I approached a sales "associate" to ask a question. Problem ....she didn't speak English ... not a word ..(too bad I don't speak Spanish) I had to find an English speaking associate to get my question answered. And some of the announcements over the PA are Spanish only.

Digressing from the original topic .... but I needed to rant.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
holeshot said:
At the the Walmart in Riverside, CA, USA, I approached a sales "associate" to ask a question. Problem ....she didn't speak English ... not a word ..(too bad I don't speak Spanish) I had to find an English speaking associate to get my question answered. And some of the announcements over the PA are Spanish only.

Digressing from the original topic .... but I needed to rant.

Did she have back boobs?

Top Bottom