I hate it when Dealers make mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCooper

Oct 7, 2002
I bought two more CR's over the weekend, I only asked for two 125's but look what I got (Bikes not for me, friends ordered them through me) I got 3 of them.....Manifest states two, trucker says three. So I got a phantom CR. I am sure they will find out sooner or later but none the less I have a check made out for it already.

Kinda cool thing on a crappy day/

Attachments

• dscf0040.jpg
    dscf0040.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 676

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Ouch!

What's up with the one or two day turn around on the 250? Why the quick change to the TM?

GCooper

Oct 7, 2002
These bikes aint mine. In fact I put my new 250 on ebay last night. My TM rocks over anything I ever had.

Why the TM? Because it's 10 times better than any CR. I still have one CR to keep around for a backup but I am TM'd

Last edited:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
ha! by the looks of it they shoulda been unloading snowmobiles, oh well, let's see, only 8 more months till bike riding season up there, eh? ;)

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
one time at work I unloaded some stuff off a truck and behind it there were 2 CR250s in crates. It would have been so easy to distract the driver, take them and hide them in the warehouse, shut the trailer door and send the driver on his way. you could get so much cool stuff that way! :p

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
You can send the extra one to ME.

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
It happened to me once with sofas . I bought the last one off the showroom floor , then 6 weeks later , they deliverd another . The truck driver said he only had an invoice for delivery , not a pick-up order . We called the store a couple of times but they never came back to get it .
The dogs loved there new sofa .

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Go buy a lottery ticket! ;)

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Coop, how are you getting new bikes in the crate sent to you? :worship:
I didn't think any dealers would do that any more. (liability)

GCooper

Oct 7, 2002
I have factory connections in Japan. I can get anything Honda related in like two days.

The crates are great if you are shipping bikes, like Ebay sales and stuff. I have collected 14 Metal crates and will sell them if anyojne is interested.

To be honest I know someone that works for American Honda and they have some pull.

I can't quote you any prices over the Internet, but I can send you an email with the prices and shipping from Chicago. Usually at cost (Dealer Price)

The lottery, dont believe in buying lottery tickets however sometimes I think I should.

Last edited:

GCooper

Oct 7, 2002
No dealer's involved. However I do have to purchase at least two bikes from a local dealer every year to maintain my agreement. You can get one of these agreements too. If you want the paperwork I'll send it to you. It's the best way to get bikes flat out.

A little seceret, Utility companies buy everything by PO numbers, so when you have a high volume company that does lots of business with Japan, perks get created, this is just one of them.

What you can do is Get a retail license in your state, get a small storefront, call Honda, get dealers license (State of IL costs $275.00) Now you can get bikes for cheap.

Why spend 5200.00 when you can get them for $****.00 (03 CR 250)

Last edited:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
when you can get them for $****.00 (03 CR 250)
hey, guess what...i just happen to have $****.00 on me right now, where do i send it for a new bike?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
GEEZ it's getting DEEP in here. :silly:
I better stand up on my chair so I don't soil my shoes. :eek:

I almost met Elvis once and his brother's aunt's cousin, knew this guy who was a friend of Mr. Honda's gardener's second cousin( twice removed), and he said he could get me a smokin deal on RC's old bikes. He can also get me free parts from a secret HRC stash out near Area 51 where they do hyroponic tire testing with the Isreali army ... :silly:

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Oh yeah, well I won the lottery... so there! :confused:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich
GEEZ it's getting DEEP in here. :silly:
I better stand up on my chair so I don't soil my shoes. :eek:

Ya know, I was kinda thinkin' the same thing. :cool:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
HEY! don't go finger ******* my dream here! i've got $****.00, an inside guy conected, and high hopes.i'm getting a new bike.jeeze, you guys are making me mad, G cooper has an extra 250 to boot and i'm thinking that he's gonna cut the $****.00 price in half for me. that's the *******edited by moderator problem with you guys. somebody comes along to help a brother out and it's all"area 51 isreali para comandos lottery tickets" stuf. :| :flame:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by Zoomer
Coop, how are you getting new bikes in the crate sent to you? :worship:
I didn't think any dealers would do that any more. (liability)

My KTM came in a crate also. It sure was fun getting it all out of the box, greasing things and putting her together myself. BigLou and I had a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom