I hate it when Dealers make mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
There is doubt in peoples minds....Why not post a pic or video where there undeniable proof?  Seems simple to me??

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by CAL

I'm not saying anyone should bow, just because he's forking over dough.  Or that by supporting, you're entitles to post crap.  I just thought it was strange for a poser to be paying...especially lifetime dues.

Good point Corey, this may be a first but there always is a first. Maybe he wanted to be a "Big Fish in a small pond" (Read: LSTM group). HLG had him pegged before I ever saw the clip. When I did I thought it looked familiar.
I personally don't care if he is a LSTM, posting Pirated material as your own, not to mention adding a phony copywrite to it shows bad character, morals and a serious integrity issue.

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
I'm with you TTR, I don't like witch hunts.. Here's what I based my assumptions on:

(these are direct copy/pastes from the "You know what? Let me introduce myself" thread in the STM forum.

posted on 11/24:
I plan on getting my ramp jumping down to a art, I can pull off most tricks and have done 17/22 backflips. The 5 no go’s hurt like hell.

posted on 11/25:
Yes I do have video, plenty of it. OK I wil convert mpg to wmv and stream the sucker from my website.

He never did post a link, but has the http://www.spacely-sprocket.com link set as his homepage. This is where the fraud backflip video is from, on the link I posted before. FWIW, that 00.wmv video was not there (or at least I didn't see it) before that same day.

:thumb:

I rest my case!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Don't take this the wrong way but I think you nailed my worries in your first sentence with the word "assumptions". Granted my worries are probably about nothing and you are all right but I'd hate to see a supporting member get raked over the coals on a misunderstanding or assumption and then have it be wrong.

Flame on!

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Cal/Cam,
Here's the link to that thread.

Eddie,
If you're right, we'll pass around the pepper. Goes good on crow. But i don't think we'll need it. :silly:

Last edited:

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
I hope you're right.. I'm not convinced about anything yet, I'd like to hear his explanation.

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Somebody (Aaron aka CanadianRidr) asked him about it,

:)
Who's your number one Detective? Im officially quiting my day job :silly: :silly:

PS. Dont bs a bs'er :yeehaw:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by TTRGuy
Don't take this the wrong way but I think you nailed my worries in your first sentence with the word "assumptions". Granted my worries are probably about nothing and you are all right but I'd hate to see a supporting member get raked over the coals on a misunderstanding or assumption and then have it be wrong.

Flame on!

Eddie the "Boss" has spoken. If you read my post I think it makes some pretty clear arguments into this guy's character.

Click Here

Sorry to the Sub.'s and Registered members but it is a link to the Officers Club.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by bscottr
Cal/Cam,
Here's the link to that thread.

I know exactly where it's coming from.  My post above ^^^ that I edited and said "nevermind" had a link to that thread.  But I then realized what Eddie was saying.  "Technically" he hasn't directly said "this is a clip of me, here's a link to my website", but he leads that to be assumed, and has been throwing alot of crap around. :silly:

Last edited:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by CanadianRidr

Who's your number one Detective?

Gomer actually gets credit for this one. He was asking questions in the General Officers Club a week ago. ;)

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by CAL
My post above ^^^ that I edited and said "nevermind" had a link to that thread.
I know..... it (the link) just didn't work. Figured you got tired of messing with it, that's why I posted it. :thumb:

BTW: CR, j/k. ;)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Dang, I go away for a few hours and all kinds of dirt is flying. I thought the CR deals sounded a little odd, but that's all I could put a finger on. Not to mention, even if you got that kind of a special connection why would you post it on a forum with 21k + members? Oh well, it takes all kinds.

Oh yeah, and just so everyone knows...I am a subscriber and I speak the truth when I say I am slower than snot on the trails. Try to call me on it and I'll prove you wrong. :)

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Irish, come on!!! Remeber our online talk about me not getting the Jersey he was suppose to send me for giving him that info?

Ahem?? :debil:

ps. Maybe ill share the credit with gomer :)

ps. hey Bscott :moon: LOL J/K!! :)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by CanadianRidr
Irish, come on!!! Remeber our online talk about me not getting the Jersey he was suppose to send me for giving him that info?

I do remember that but at the time I figured it was just a misunderstanding. Similar to the one between Rich and I a while back about the bars.
Gomer sent me a PM with the question he raised with the other Mods and that was on the 25th of Nov. I am sure that it was concerning your issue and a few others that got his hackles raised. I am guessing that he has been on top of this guy's posts from the start and waited until he thought it was time to call him on it.

FWIW I started the ball rolling when I finally saw "The Clip." I had my suspicions, but I wanted them confirmed before I went off half cocked so I talked to _SOLO_ and he confirmed them and we both E-mailed Gomer and that brings us up to date.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Well, I knew it all along, I was just letting you guys figure it out so you'd think you were the smart guys . . . ;)

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Irish/CR,
Need to take this to the STM house. :silly:

If you post the contents of a private message (PM) in an open forum, is it still private? :|

Last edited:

steve talley

Sponsoring Member
Oct 17, 2002
Ok guys I repair cars for HMA and AH( Honda Manafacture of America and American honda I spoke with one of there guys who are in very high up. His two day connection is so not true. there is no way that he is getting these bikes directly from honda. they play by the rules the set they would never send a bike to someones home thinking he was a dealer.they fired 36 people for having a football board(gambling)they called it. And can anyone see the slips that are on the crates they are to small for me to read. I would have to go to the dealer if i was to buy a car from honda and i know at least two owners of the honda plant in Lincoln Al.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
When I see a new member being boistrous I remember one thing...

"no one knows you are a dog on the Internet"

Not saying anyone is a dog... just relaying a neat phrase I read once.

Ivan

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by bscottr
Irish/CR,
Need to take this to the STM house. :silly:

If you post the contents of a private message (PM) in an open forum, is it still private? :|
I didn't, just the fact that Gomer had started the questioning. Nowhere in my post is the contents of the PM.

Thank you for your concern though,

GCooper

Oct 7, 2002
Bull**** vs Reality

In this case it is reality. I dont care that you do not believe me, I can do a backflip. I never stated that the video was me. It just says check this out.

Plus now that one of you fools came over to my house, got your license plates down by the way, and decided to walk through my track. Well the dude who owns this web board is going to get sued for Gross Neglence for letting a residential address get published. Better look at your security policy because you blew it to hell.

All my **** is true and I will chalange it anyday to any of you dumb ass fools.

Come on chalange me........Lets put some money on the line too, how about 25K I can't pull off a BF anytime anywhere.

So whoever owns this place, watch out you just crossed the legal jumbo mumbo line. And I hope you have allot of money.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Originally posted by GCooper
So whoever owns this place, watch out you just crossed the legal jumbo mumbo line. And I hope you have allot of money.

Brian... is that you? Sure sounds like your broken record.

My apologies if it isn't.

Ivan

GCooper

Oct 7, 2002
Actually it is not, I just contacted Ventures Online and made a complaint as well as my Sheriff's Dept. So Bob Van Orden you are going to have a bad night explaining to your sheriff how this happened.

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
Originally posted by GCooper
Well the dude who owns this web board is going to get sued for Gross Neglence

Hey stupid. "Neglence" isn't a word. That seems like Gross Negligence to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom