I hate it when Dealers make mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by IrishEKU
Gomer sent me a PM with the question he raised with the other Mods and that was on the 25th of Nov. I am sure that it was concerning your issue and a few others that got his hackles raised.
Close enough to content to be considered content.

You missed the point that some things are better said "behind closed doors".

Now..... if you want to continue to try to prove Ivan's phrase incorrect, be my guest. :thumb:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
All I know is...DirtWeek '03 is comming up next October and I know of a real nice step-up jump that any good backflipper can show his talent.
Talk is cheap.

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Gcooper, this is a place for us motohead's to talk moto. Not to threaten and all this other stuff etc.....Please this is our club, we pay for it, we maintain it, and we love it. You ponied up the cash too, so lets just cut the poop and go ride :)

PS. As a graduate of the business law program, public information does not infact classify as "illegal"

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
...besides, do you see https:// in front of the URL bar above?

GCooper

Oct 7, 2002
I'm cool I know what's what. mayee I will show up for DRN 03 and have to show off. No one here knows who I really am. So keep guessing. All I know is you published the address of a innocent person and he is pissed.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by bscottr

Close enough to content to be considered content.

You missed the point that some things are better said "behind closed doors".

Now..... if you want to continue to try to prove Ivan's phrase incorrect, be my guest. :thumb:
bscootr, if you could read that again.

Fact: "Gomer sent me a PM."

Speculation on my part: "I am sure that it is concerning your issue and a few others that got his hackles raised."

I'm sorry if I didn't make that point clearer than I did. Gomer did not in any way give me any more information other than his question and I didn't even post that. The final part was speculation on my part and I don't see the need to hide that. Those are my words and that is that. OK?

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Originally posted by GCooper
...No one here knows who I really am. So keep guessing....

So, you ARE a poseur!

I was under the impression that "your name was Gary Cooper".

:yeehaw:  I've got 10:1 that you don't show at DW, but if you do it will be a great thing to have such talent. Maybe you can give folks like Brownie, Guy, and Kenny a lesson or two.

GCooper

Oct 7, 2002
Got to St Louis Friday and Saturday. I will be there also. Look for the 985 bike and I will chat with you.

I guess I will have to show you. In fact if you can find me there (Not hard) I will let you in on passes and you can go to adn talk to lots of cool folks.

I will have a white flag that states "Hated by DRN" good exposure.

I piss people off, that's how you get noticed in a bad way which turns into a good way.

My goal is done, cost me 100.00 but now folks will be looking for me and the upcomming events.

So what if my spelling is bad, I hit my head one many to times.

Last edited:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002

So whoever owns this place, watch out you just crossed the legal jumbo mumbo line. And I hope you have allot of money.
How? Remember the user agreement? Oh wait, you are going to use Libel right? We called YOU a poser. Good luck.

I'm cool I know what's what. mayee I will show up for DRN 03 and have to show off. No one here knows who I really am. So keep guessing. All I know is you published the address of a innocent person and he is pissed.
Lemme guess, that would be you, he who published the link in his profile, posted the clip with a false copywrite and alluded to the fact that it was you doing the flip. Not only that according to what I have read from the FMX site that you grabbed the picture from you are guilty of some copywrite issues there too. I am sure that Travis Pastrana has much deeper pockets than you do and posting a clip of his personal video whith your name on it is going to be expensive.

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Come on now everybody lets cool it down-GCooper has told you he will be at the track on saturday and then anything that needs to be proved can be.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002

I piss people off, that's how you get noticed in a bad way which turns into a good way.

My goal is done, cost me 100.00 but now folks will be looking for me and the upcomming events.

So what if my spelling is bad, I hit my head one many to times.

Trust me, not many will be looking, you showed your :moon: enough.

I'd like to know how having a bad attitude gets you noticed in a good way? :think:
Last time I checked the only way that gets you noticed in a good way was when "Bubba in the holding cell wants some Lovin'"

As for your final comment about getting noticed, yes you did and will be soon forgotten. :p

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
LOL philip i guess you didnt cool it down.

BTW when i said you i meant the DRN 'you' not you personally.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
no kiding, lets all just take it easy..jeeze. can't we all just get along.hey...cooper said he'll be st louis, no sweat, you aint totally hated by DRN, you haven't posted enough drunken posts yet, like me :aj:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Opps, sorry if that was a little much :(

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
Originally posted by marcusgunby
Come on now everybody lets cool it down-GCooper has told you he will be at the track on saturday and then anything that needs to be proved can be.

He just named a city, not a track, right?

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
LOL philip i guess you didnt cool it down.

BTW when i said you i meant the DRN 'you' not you personally.

Marcus, no worries I didn't. ;)

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Lets remember i come here to get away form the squabbling at work and home-make my day better or i will make all yours alot worse :p

GCooper

Oct 7, 2002
There is only one FMX event in St Louis this week. I will be there with my flag adn my crew.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I wonder....can I be arrested and sued for posting GC's picture?

:think:

Attachments

• gcooper.jpg
    gcooper.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 192

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
home-make my day better or i will make all yours alot worse :p
???

Marcus, what are you talking about?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002

Although I missed all the fun ....

(Insert Real Name Here), Do you really think we would waste the emotional effort to hate you?  If you do, that is really sad.

In reading the posts, I can't say I really even noticed anyone being pissed.  There was confusion and challenges regarding your inconsistent comments.

If this is how you get noticed, best of luck.  It is a really big world out there and we are but a small part of it.  You are going to have to ratchet up your schemes to really get the attention you apparently want.

BTW - My name is ...

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom