Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by GCooper
Well at this point I will give away my DRN membership to anyone who wants it. I am giving it away because this place is all crapped out.

GOLLY YOU'LL BE MISSED :silly:

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
well someone called my isp and they shut down the website that we created.

Someone is starting to believe thier own BS. This is from another thread.

I got back in June of 94’ and started a small build your own computer shop, well that turned into a ISP which now has turned into a CLEC and a DLEC. Today we are a small utility company in South West Wisconsin. We are also the largest standing geographic ISP in Wisconsin.

How can your ISP shut you down if your ISP is you? :think:

GCooper

Oct 7, 2002
Not me. Maybee bull**** yes but I can not legally say PecBell is me otherwise they would sue me. So I got a bit excited, at least I can admit it. On another topic, webwerkz 888 number is disconnected, what can't pay bills?

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
well someone called my isp and they shut down the website that we created. Again I never said the video was me. Doh! It states "check this out"

BUT by posting the link, you alluded to the fact it was you because you neve stated that it wasn't.

well someone called my isp and they shut down the website that we created.
You did right?

You remind me of a bunch of news reporters, cant get the story straight. Can you.......

The story is pretty straight forward.

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
I dont think ive ever been this confused-can anyone sort my local time problems-its really upsetting me:(

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
webwerkz 888 number is disconnected, what can't pay bills?
That's the first thing you've said that I know to be true. :thumb:
Well at this point I will give away my DRN membership to anyone who wants it. I am giving it away because this place is all crapped out.

I've got someone for your membership, that's really nice of you. Thanks!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Are you still here?

Speaking of backflips....I just happen to have done one at Cooperland myself, and on the big step-up no less! 

Goomer and Thump saw it too!  Ha, CG, I've got witness' to my FMX antics.....

(do we actually have to be ON the bike for the flip to count?) :think:

Last edited:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
You have to admit one thing, this is the longest thread in the site.......
Your ONLY proven claim to fame. Congradulations :p

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by yzeater
Hey-
If no one else wants it, I'd take a free lifetime support membership!
:) No. 1 for the freebie!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Jaybird
Speaking of backflips....I just happen to have done one at Cooperland myself, and on the big step-up no less

I didn't see the BF but I did see how puckered his seat was when he came back and parked his bike.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
In the words of the "Dark Lord," Bugh Bye.....

GCooper

Oct 7, 2002
Okie the reason I got mad is because of the address thing, that's my boss dude.....I'm gonna get fired over this, fired during a Holiday. That;'s real cool I know I brought allot of this upon myself but 99% of what I said was true and I got slashed for it.

So tomorrow I have to see the boss, already got the phone call. So I knwo what;s gonna happen.

This weekend is probably my last weekend of fun (FMX) because I will not have any mroe money comming in. Thanks

To the Hothead that visited my boss and got in troubble, you deserve what you got. To bad you had a warrant........

Okie, you as an admin have the responsibility to protect private citizens, you failed by keeping that post up. (address) For that I can only say that was pretty irresponsible because it caused a crime to happen.

This is what these message boards are all about, hacking someone and then going to their house and starting a fight? That;s ridiculous man and that is pretty damn sad.

GCooper

Oct 7, 2002
BTW thanks for giving out my membership, don't want to waste that dollar you know.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i cant beleive i missed this thread, i feel like when i was 17 and got to the party after everything was finished by the cops.....you know the deal, x got it on with y etc. z got drunk and puked etc etc

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
hang on a minute, what else did i miss here? who went and checked this guy (not Guy as in Cooper) out?

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Hey bclapham,
You're not too late. Can you help Marcus figure out the time in the UK? :)

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
well, i am having my last late afternoon cup of tea, and he should be not far of time for a nightcap!

maybe we all need a big pinch of salt to go with it, i have been banging away at a paper all day and still havent finished but this thread has taken over in the last few mins..gonna make that cuppa now and see where this all goes!

hehehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehe!

oooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Originally posted by Tony Eeds

I didn't see the BF but I did see how puckered his seat was when he came back and parked his bike.

LOL...that wasn't all that was puckered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom