Paulathin

Mar 19, 2009
i have a 1999 KTM 250sx. i want to know what i can do to pull more horsepower. little/ cheap things. also, what kind of clutch should i put in? any recommendations?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
First make sure everything is within spec. Compression, PV adjested, jetting is spot on, sliencer packing is fresh,.... Engines slowly lose power over time dut to these things and it can be suprising how much better a fresh engine will run.

Paulathin

Mar 19, 2009
yea thats all done. it runs real nice but i want some bolt ons. and what kind of paint should i use on rims. i want to paint them orange but i cant spend the money on powder coating

Paulathin

Mar 19, 2009
What is...

i have a 1999 KTM 250sx. Im only 16 and i was wondering, what exactlly do flywheel weights do?? also, do u gain more power when u set ur valves to different setting? or what happens?

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
fly wheel wheigts put more wheight on the crank and make the engine less prone to changes in rpm, up or down. that could be extremely usefull on slipery conditions. they also help on engine stalling and when you let the clutch with the revs up.
that said, you own a sx model wich not a enduro bike.

Top Bottom