hodiechik

Oct 5, 2006
It isn't often I get a weekend off and I have this Sat 10/7 off so I really want to go out riding somewhere... ! Anyone going to Gorman, Jawbone or any other suggestions that would like a riding buddy!? Please get in touch! Thanks
toastola@earthlink.net
213-379-4441

surfallday

Aug 6, 2006
http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=120

If I were you I would check and post on this site and TT for other riders to ride with. This site is more geared to racing and club rides, while TT is a better resource for group rides.

Just what I have found, have fun this weekend.

{The above statement does not represent the admin's, moderators, support team members, or other members that have been with DRN for a length of time. Many can and probably disagree with the hypothesis. TT is a nice site, but DRN and TT are not that much different just difference in style}

Last edited by a moderator:

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Nonsense SurfAllDay. :coocoo:

Good folks been hookin up for all kinds of rides for years around here.

For a real, Long Time. :yikes:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Hey Dave.

Whereya been?? :yikes: Good to see you back on the forums. :cool:

Ol'89r

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Welcome back, LT!

FWIW, I will be riding at Kennedy Meadows tomorrow. Coming in from the Kernville side, staging where Trout Creek Trail and Sherman 4wd trail intersect. Will be riding the trails in the southwest portion of the riding area.

surfallday

Aug 6, 2006
Well maybe I will modify my comment then and say for Southern California there are MORE rides posted on TT. I like this site as well, relax everybody.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Its been hit and miss lately.....Not sure why...Hopefully it will pick back up soon.

LongTime- Are you back or just doing a fly by?

Top Bottom