I'll Be Out of Town

LongGone

Nov 27, 2009
In case any of you here are trying to reach me I'll be out of town for a couple weeks. I won't have access to the internet/ email/ message boards. :rotfl: :coocoo:

No, really! There are two truths here. 1. I really will be out of town... 2. This is a Flame for all those message board douchers who think anyone gives a crap when they're not around. LOL Like most of you, I'm a member on numerous message boards. I always get a kick out of random members posting when they won't be available. Like somehow I'm really gonna give a crap or that an emergency will come up and I'll need to talk to bigjeepz69 immediately. LOL

The fact is...whether I'm on here posting or I ran off to eat sh-- and die somewhere I'm pretty sure your lives will go on. :laugh:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
*beep* This is an automated response: I'm sorry, but I won't be around this weekend to answer this post. I should return by Monday. You can expect to hear from me at some point after then. *beep*

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Who are you?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
LongGone said:
In case any of you here are trying to reach me I'll be out of town for a couple weeks.
The fact is...whether I'm on here posting or I ran off to eat sh-- and die somewhere I'm pretty sure your lives will go on. :laugh:

Are you a member here???? :coocoo:

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
Ahhhh, the flame board, such a fine place for abstract condesending pretentiousness, a subject so very dear to my heart. Enjoy your time off long gone & while you're away go pound some sand, I'll be doing the same here. Best regards, P.C. :yikes:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
my favorites are the folks who'd lead you to believe they live a fairy tale life.

by the way we just dropped the kids at summer camp and are off to our month vacation around the world. you guys will live as I'll have the housekeeper return my messages. going to hate returning though with all the shopping i'm going to have to catch up on UGHH

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'm already gone!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
RM_guy said:
I'd like to add that I have bad gas and my breath smells of cheese.
Some things never change.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
LongGone said:
2. This is a Flame for all those message board douchers who think anyone gives a crap when they're not around.

My favorite is when someone posts "I'm back" and people on the board are wondering who the heck the guy is and why would anyone care.

There's real life and message board life - the two lives are separate entities.

Note: There are occasions when people on the board know the other person in real life - maybe we can call those people 50/50 r's. :nod:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
holeshot said:
...Note: There are occasions when people on the board know the other person in real life - maybe we can call those people 50/50 r's. :nod:
Wait a minute...you people are real??? :whoa:

LongGone

Nov 27, 2009
Excellent point, holeshot!

I'll be sure and post my "I'm back!" thread when I get back in a couple weeks. LOL

Something like;
"Now that I'm back we can resume our normal message board activities." :rotfl:

LongGone

Nov 27, 2009
ellandoh said:
my favorites are the folks who'd lead you to believe they live a fairy tale life.

by the way we just dropped the kids at summer camp and are off to our month vacation around the world. you guys will live as I'll have the housekeeper return my messages. going to hate returning though with all the shopping i'm going to have to catch up on UGHH

I love those people too! LOL

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I thought you were supposed to be gone already.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
We're counting the hours.

Top Bottom