Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
MrMxer looked pretty spry when I saw him a week ago. . . course, he was doped up on pain meds. ;)
Get well soon Tony, Gomer, Chuck, Thump, and anyone else still nursing injuries from DW2k2.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer

Besides, I saw the pics, you mean you aren't a 62 y/o woman? :scream:

Gomer, are you sure you don't have glaucomma or cataracts? I hear lasic's works pretty well even in elderly folks like your self. :p

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
As a matter of fact...a fairly fine looking 62 y/o woman! Maybe I do need to swing the ClampetMobile up that way sometime soon for a closer look-see!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
As a matter of fact...a fairly fine looking 62 y/o woman! Maybe I do need to swing the ClampetMobile up that way sometime soon for a closer look-see!
Twinnie, how do I get him to stop blowing kisses? :)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I'm sorry... I can't respond. The response will get nuked. :eek:

You're all on your own bud..... :p

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
That's ok, I've got the feeling High Lord Speedo isn't half as bad or Elkie or Milk. All we need to do is get them to do a "Fruit of the Loom" skit at DW03.
His CRF sure would look great with some of those special stickers though :p

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Funny you should mention that...years ago there was a nasty internet rumor (mostly false) that I had a FOTL sponsorship.
:) :thumb:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I got to take my first baby steps since DW! :yeehaw: It feels weird learning to walk again. Also started physical therapy today which means the pain is back. What's that saying? No pain, no gain! :)

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
glad to hear about all the healing going on....

Slo'Mo.... did anybody ever post a good picture of that helmet???

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Well, it was 8 weeks ago today that I broke my foot.  I got the last pin out yesterday afternoon and the Xrays looked good (even to my uneducated eye).  Now I am back on the crutches only to allow the swelling to go down a bit more.  The Doctor told me I should wear the wooden shoe as long as I can stand it.  For the last foot that was 8 weeks.  We will see.

Tony

Attachments

• img_4824r4.jpg
    img_4824r4.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 268

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
That is good new Tony! I get to go back to work Dec. 10th. Also got to go quad riding saturday and sunday, 4 wheels were better than none. The doc said i could ride my bike if i wanted to but suggested waiting afew more weeks incase i fall hard on the bad ankle.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Good news guys! :)
Steve, you will be in our prayers for a skillful surgeon, and a speedy recovery.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I want to wish everybody going under the knife today and tomorrow the best of luck and a quick and complete recovery.

I have been OFF cructches for 24 hours!!! :yeehaw:

Tony

Top Bottom