Ironic... bonehead was riding alone, but...

thebleakness

Sep 19, 2006
I ride by myself on occasion but I make sure too carry water and other supplies. The trails I ride are only about 2 miles from my house in a very well known area. When i bought my cellphone I made sure that it has signal in that area, its another reassurance. Plus, I know all the trails where I ride and I know the diffeculty of them. I wont do some of the more technical stuff unless I am with someone. It just common sense.

Its good that he got out though, He should be back on the bike quite soon! (unless his wife gets in the way X_X )

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
wow that sucks, not even riding the thing and he almost dies from pushing it... I believe thats a sign. Poor guy

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
High Lord Gomer said:
...slipped and fell after bike quit.
QUOTE]

Hey. :ohmy: Watch it der buddy. ;) There's a lot of boneheads that ride up in those hills alone. You even know one of them. :laugh:

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
I'd bet that guy's leg felt good compared to the ass whippin he got when he got home, lol. Especially when she finds out he gave the bike away. Double ass whip, plus on the couch for 1 year. One-legged honey-do's. ;)

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Ol'89r said:
Hey. :ohmy: Watch it der buddy. ;) There's a lot of boneheads that ride up in those hills alone. You even know one of them. :laugh:
Well, since the bonehead title only applies to those who fall off/down and break things...

...how's that shoe fit?!?!? :nener:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
High Lord Gomer said:
Well, since the bonehead title only applies to those who fall off/down and break things...
:

Well, I've never done that. :laugh: :rotfl:

I think I know what trail he tried to come down. It has been washed out about half way down for about 3 years now. When you get to the wash-out, you have to hand carry the bikes around the wash-out passing them from rider to rider.

Once you get to the wash-out, it is too steep and loose to go back up the mountain, you have to go down. :yikes: If he was alone, I can see how that would happen. I wouldn't try it with any less than three people.

When you come out Mike, we won't take you down that one. :p

2stroke

Nov 7, 2001
Wow. I had a mini version of that. Only I WAS on the bike when my leg got broke, or at least the split second BEFORE it got broke anyway.

and I only had to lay there in the woods for about 30 minutes before a four wheeler came thru.

It also happened to be my wedding anniversary, so we missed our evening plans,

Although the whole incident resulted in the birth of our fifth son! Without going into detail, lets just say that a week or so later, while in a full length cast from my toes to my hip, and on pain pills, my wife took advantage of me and I was pretty much helpless!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
How do you break an XR?

Did he run out of gas?

Top Bottom