94ruck

Sep 14, 2001
Now that big LOU is a famous mx star at merwin, Jason Blue Thunder is semi pro mister A rider in the FM series and everyone is treading off to Chadwick every other weekend, this site is getting a little slow.
So here is a reminder, for those who want to be a mans, man, there is a good race at tebbets Missouri this upcoming weekend. it is fairly fast and has some cool terrain. Come on out...Jason, how 'bout the vet class debut?

B

biglou

It has been too slow in here lately. C'mon, fellas. Let's liven the joint up a little. I know Crusty was wanting to get a chapter going for some access issues. This is the place to make that happen. :)

jeffw

Nov 27, 2001
We'll be coming up from Rolla to ride Tebbetts.

Look for a silver Chevy 1500 extended cab 2wd with a KDX and a Tahoe with a large white closed trailer with a KTM 200, Husqvarna 125, and maybe a KTM 125. The Husky should make us easy to find:D

Stop by and say hi if you see us. Looks like the weather might cooperate and cool down a bit.

94ruck

Sep 14, 2001
I will be in the blue ford crew crab with the tailgator on the back, blue golf cart and plenty of ktms and other brands hanging around. i am #94 vet class rider. My son is the little kid on the kx with the batman on his back.

jeffw

Nov 27, 2001
Small world... Just checked chatrats and see you and your son replied to that silly mp3 I sent to Steve. I think the e-mail I sent along with the mp3 said something like "I must have sucked a squirrel into my airbox because now my bike sounds like this...". I found that on the JustKDX forum.

I'm #85 and started riding MHSC races this year after a long layoff from riding. This will be my sixth race of the year and I've entered Beginner, Senior, and now have now settled on 200C. Marshfield was an awesome course, probably my favorite so far. How long is the Tebbets loop?

I've seen your son out there and I'm sure you've put a lap on me several times this year.

We should be there pretty early, I'll look for you in the pits.

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Ruck, you gotta throw Cooperland in there also..that place rocks! Looks like I won't be on the bike for a while, landed myself a nice viral infection and I feel like crapola..that's Italian for bad ya know!
There may some KC clowns heading up to the Holt "Happy Go Lucky" Hillclimbs Saturday night..should be good for some laughs.

Rich250F

Jun 11, 2002
Hey local Kansas CIty and Western Missouri natives. I race some MX and would like to start racing H.S., but I have a question for you guys. Besides Deepwater and Chadwick and Fingers Lake where else is there to do some trail riding for practice of course? I go to all of the local tracks and Merwin trails are easy and only take 10 to 15 minutes to see most of them. I would like to ride in the upcoming Polo race but haven't practiced in 3 weeks (broken bone in back and 3 dislocated disc's thanks to Kingsville), but would like to get some woods practice prior to the race on the 28th. Any suggestions

Rich250F

Jun 11, 2002
I am also wondering if anybody local is going to Dirtweek 02'. Myself and a friend are attending and would like to meet some local talent. We are going for Thursday thru Saturday.

94ruck

Sep 14, 2001
There are a few fellows that go to Perry lake, haven't been there myself. I have a couple of private places and hooked up with blue thunder and cruised with him at S7S...but it is private also.
Come to the POLO and Smithville races...POLO will be tight and gnarly. Smithville is on a new course.

Rich250F

Jun 11, 2002
Hey if any of you guys want to hook up somewhere that would be great I only know 1 guy with a bike and he is very timid (hardly rides) and would like to hook up with some guys to practice with some competition. Just drop a vine for me in this forum.

B

biglou

Rich-Have we met? I'm in Belton also. So is Agent Orange (Al) and my friend Robert. There's a bunch of us! I think Al and I are going to hit Merwin this Saturday afternoon around 4, after his wife gets home from work. There is also a team harescramble there on the 28th. Most of the KC gang will be there along with, hopefully, some of the closer out-of-town DRNers.

Rich250F

Jun 11, 2002
I think Saturday would be no problem, when you guys decide on a time and a plan drop me a vine. I know people by their bike, what do you guys have including number plate. I have a 2000 KX250 #24, usually ride Merwin, Kingsville, Knobby Hill (St. Joseph), Grain Valley. After hurting the back I have been dying to ride and am just getting to where I can, haven't rode in 4 weeks. I would love to go to Merwin.

B

biglou

I have a kTm 250 MXC #116 and as of March, I also have a YZ426 #441. Do you race MX? I race 250 beginner and announce for RJ at Merwin and Kingsville. Speaking of that, looks like a race at K'ville Saturday night so I may not ride until Sunday, if at all. I have gotten mega riding days in lately so I'm not jonesing too bad. I'll post here when I know for sure what's going on.

Rich250F

Jun 11, 2002
I have raced a couple times at Knobby Hill in the 250C class, week 1 went 1-1, and week 2 went 3-4. Not the most favored of finishes. I have practiced at Merwin and Kingsville but never raced there. I have only had the bike for about 3 months. If yall go on Sunday I am probably still good with it. Looking forward to meeting some other local yahoo's.

Top Bottom