Is the Reno ride worth it?

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
Hell yeah the Reno ride is worth it! That is one of the best vacations I have ever taken in my life!

DWreck

Subscriber
Whore frost? Tony please explain!

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP
DWreck said:
Whore frost? Tony please explain!
Not what you think ...

Nothing about a witch ...
Nothing about brass ...

Itty bitty ice crystals covered every bike to the point that every last one of them was white. I don't know why, but around here that has always been whore frost ... although I might be misspelling whore ... :laugh:

Hey I'm not new to this forum, just a lurker for most part. But I'm interested in this reno ride you guys keep talking about. Do you guys ride out of moonrock or somewhere else. Is this free for all ride if so when and where

Happy trails Gordon

Strick

Lifetime Sponsor
Free! It is just a 3 -day get together at Moonrocks. Nothing organized about it.

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP
Well, it's not like government handout free, but close. ;)

All it will cost you is a few sawbucks for the porta potty kitty, plus
whatever toys you want to bring to play with. ;)

The return for this small investment is some of the finest memories you could ever get and an opportunity to meet a bunch of really nice folks.

We also get to work on foreign relations with some Canucks and this year there will be a Semi-almost-OZeiet!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Tony Eeds said:
Not what you think ...Itty bitty ice crystals covered every bike to the point that every last one of them was white. I don't know why, but around here that has always been whore frost ... although I might be misspelling whore ... :laugh:
LOL, Hoar
1. White, or grayish white; as, hoar frost; hoar cliffs.

2. Gray or white with age; hoary.

Hoarfrost: Frozen dew that forms a white coating on a surface.

Still sounds naughty, and not quite as cool . . . ;)

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
So you going or not XRwebsters? :)

DWreck

Subscriber
Thanks for the info. I learn something every time I log on.... usually about bikes. Thanks Tony and Pred!

I dated a cop once. She was dressed like a hoar.

I woulda liked to seen 'er again. Then she slapped the cuffs on me, I liked it, but I was afraid it was gonna be more of an adventure than I could afford.

Last year was our first year and we had a great time. We only had to travel 420 miles and it was worth every mile of it.
We got to meet a lot of great new people and ran in to a few friends along the way as well. And then there was the riding.... Wow, it was awesome!
We are definetly planning to attend this this year for sure.
:laugh: