VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I dated a cop once. She was dressed like a hoar.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I woulda liked to seen 'er again. Then she slapped the cuffs on me, I liked it, but I was afraid it was gonna be more of an adventure than I could afford.

High Desert XR400

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2000
Last year was our first year and we had a great time. We only had to travel 420 miles and it was worth every mile of it.
We got to meet a lot of great new people and ran in to a few friends along the way as well. And then there was the riding.... Wow, it was awesome!
We are definetly planning to attend this this year for sure.
:laugh:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I've only missed one in four years--I love it! It's a great change of pace during the cold crappy weather and a way to get out of town during the most blah part of the year. Plus, all the cool people! I could *almost* spend more time socializing than riding! (I know there are people who just can't believe that . . . )

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
it was one of the most exciting bike trips I have ever been on! I have NEVER seen a dirt bike powered blender, I have NEVER seen hockey played with a flaming puck, i have NEVER riden high enough to hear my cutting out from a lean mix, or to find myself in SNOW!!!
This trip is WELL WORTH taking the leave!! I intend on taking my oldest son this next time!!

CSL

Oct 30, 2000
:aj:

We've made it every year since the start, and its 1100 miles each way to get there and home. Wouldn't miss the Reno Ride for anything! Best group of people I've ever had the pleasure of riding with.

Bringin 4 bikes this year! :p Two dirtbikes and two trials bikes. I like the idea of going UP those waterfalls! :laugh: (or loopin-out tryin).

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Ahhh the Waterfalls :) I think Electric Start was my best friend when riding up the wateralls ;)

D36-108A

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2002
I sure hope the snow melts soon. It was unrideable today, and it last snowed Saturday morning. See pic.

Attachments

• Moonrocks041128_1s.JPG
    Moonrocks041128_1s.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 156
Top Bottom