J3FF187

Mar 28, 2008
i have this very nice dirt bike i got not to long ago and im the second owner of it. Its a very fast bike and has lots of compression and many new parts. The guy i bought it off of raced it twice and was a little beat up but i put alot of time and money it and found my self to be broke now so i need cash. i got the bike with no title but i have a bill of sale i can make with the bike. The bike has the following upgrades, I just put a new sprocket kit on it 13-49 tooth sprockets with a yellow 116 o-ring chain also new spark plug and Dunlop racing tires that where $130 each, custom bike cover and spare front fender, renthal handle bars, bills racing pipe, new brake lever, spare rear shock, It also had a whole engine rebuild last year with all wiseco pistions and all, Kelhin racing Carb and it also had the SUSPENSION rebuilt that was over 1000, too much to list have lots of oil and all to go with it as well. starts up on 2 or 3 kick but like i said has lots of compression so its hard kicking it, asking 1700 for all want cash or offer

this is what the guy said...here is a picture of his bike

CIMG0741.jpg

So i was wonder if this is a good first bike for me. Will it be good for racing, or is it to old of a bike and i shouldn't do it. Plus is it the right size for me im 165 and about 5'8" and aggressive. The deal so far is im trading all of my paintball stuff which is about 1000 dollars worth and some cash for it, plus he is local so i can go meet up with him. What do you guys think, all advice will be helpful, Thanks Jeff

Apr 30, 2007
If it's a 125 or 250, then yep! It should be fine. It will be good for racing. Just hold a little caution first trying it out...Especially if you have no experience riding.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
It will be a handful at your size. It is a 250. Compression isn't important unless there isn't any. Plan on a top end as soon as you get it. You probly shouldn't be giving more than 1500 total for it.

Jeromeo

Feb 26, 2007
It's a 250.... Just start riding with caution. You aren't very heavy or tall so this bike has the capability of throwing your sorry A$$ around. It's meant for racing, all Rm's are. Go for it. Just take it really easy at first. You may get hurt if you have no riding experience at all. Have fun!

Top Bottom