a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I walked past DRN the other day and saw that someone left the door open. I wasn't peeping just actually cutting the lawn out front. I figured I'd come in and grab a brew, watch the Speed channel and clean my bike in the living room. Sorry about the spot on the carpet Okie, I spilled some adult beverage.

Got a call from an old friend the other day that reminded me what I've been missing. Twinkie toes called and woke me right up again, man does he have soft hands. :yikes:

Anyway, things have been upside down in the Elk house from new babies, to new daughter-in-laws to loss of job for the Mrs. I've been working extra to make up the difference and a tear rolls down my latin face when I walk past my iron horse that hasn't been started in months.

So lets see, I still hate Twinkie, Chump still wishes he could ride as good as me, 89'r still farts without warning and Pantless and all the other south fools can't cook worth a damn! That should kic up the fire a bit.

Talk soon! ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Not quick drop in, I was hired to light this place on fire! Man, it's good to see you can still type or are you using dragon speaking software? How's the great white north, I miss the cheese and mustard you are so famous for. Oh, I miss you too!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
We've been busy over the past year and a half, they had us assigned to the gang unit at Santa Ana P.D. I also worked 6 months in Inglewood targeting gang violence. Talk about an eye opener, what a bunch of little savages with guns. Here's a story about it, the newspaper was riding along most of the time.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/gang-168192-santa-one.html?pic=7

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Dam duty I am glad we did not have up here before I retired. Gang bangers with guns and drugs not a good combination. Thanks for doing it and at least keeping a small portion off the streets. BTW we now have the Mustard Museum right here in town
http://www.mustardmuseum.com/
good eats of all kinds as long as you do not want Ketchup

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
haha, I always sneak in open doors, kind of a fetish for me. Mustard rocks, send me some more old man!

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Hey Carlo, I was thinking about you a couple weeks age. I was in Anahiem with the kids and I thought I saw you at Disneyland. Are you moonlighting on the Jungle Cruise?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Pfffft! :moon: I fart in your general direction. :nener: Silly copper. :coocoo:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Damn, looks like you've gained some weight. Stay off the donuts bro. :laugh:

Attachments

• carlos.jpg
    carlos.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 151

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
What the hell did you do to my butt you freak! That crosses the line pal, you have revived THE LIST sister. Stand by, I have some stuff in my closet that will fix your Texas twit goat.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Good work, Carlo. You and your homies be safe out there. I'm sure I can find you some Oklahoma lobsters if you're interested, I'll send them packed with a few fuzzy 8 legged companions for the trip. BTW, that uniform needs some red tint in it.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Thump said:
Damn, looks like you've gained some weight. Stay off the donuts bro. :laugh:

OH CRAP! I think I just peed my pants a little. :whoa: :laugh: :rotfl:

Good job Thump. :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
a454elk said:
... I have revived THE LISP sister. Stand by, I have some stuff in my closet that will fix your Texas twit goat.
See I told you he was going to finally come out of the closet and perform YMCA.... again.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
a454elk said:
What the hell did you do to my butt you freak! That crosses the line pal, you have revived THE LIST sister. Stand by, I have some stuff in my closet that will fix your Texas twit goat.
Man, that was strong (like a little girl strong). :| I think in addition to gaining some pounds, you have lost your smack skills.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Thump said:
I think in addition to gaining some pounds, you have lost your smack skills.

Maybe the tassles fell off his YT and he lost his super powers. :whoa:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Nah, his smack skills are just now at the window of the Krispy Kream as the fresh donuts come out.

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Ha, a mexican out front mowin' the grass... Now that is some funny chit!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom