Isabella, Pennsylvania - Slate Dump get there

Pele

Jul 7, 2007
Get off your butts and fire up your bikes and quads. Its time to ride. Tomorrow morning and throughout the day at the best dump of them all ISABELLA, :ride:

Pele

Jul 7, 2007
It was a great day for riding. Rode almost 50 miles between dirt trails, slate dumps, and hill climbing

olpremix

Aug 28, 2007
Pele said:
It was a great day for riding. Rode almost 50 miles between dirt trails, slate dumps, and hill climbing
isabella looks like great riding, was wondering if there is any where to park and unload-talked to some guys on quads at the penncraft store but they were from filbert and rode from house. i just moved to fayette co . from pittsburgh and am looking for places to ride without getting hassled. if you know of any areas around i would appreciate any info. thanks, dave

olpremix

Aug 28, 2007
sorry, when i registered i typed old email info.had to go change it . boy it sucks getting old too much to remember. a guy i work with lives in new salem but he's not into bikes or quads and had no idea how to get into the dumps.

Pele

Jul 7, 2007
but you can get to the dumps from East Riverside Road and park off the dumps far enough to have a truck away from all the dust and what not.

Go to google maps and get directions to this location. Copy and past that to google maps.

E Riverside Rd @39.939480, -79.928360

olpremix

Aug 28, 2007
thanks for the info.you probably went riding today as it was a great day for it.My boys had been bugging me to ride their quad so i took them to glassport dumps(about 45 minute ride from c'ville) to let them putt around.I'll give you my # and maybe we can hook up and ride . thanks again, Dave

Pele

Jul 7, 2007
I went out to isabella today with my GF. We werent there for too long since we both were not on bikes. She had the honda recon I just bought for her and the family there. I live in DC but I will be home to ride again October 7th and maybe 8th as well.

indicaz

Sep 8, 2007
I live like 5 minutes from the glassport dumps, I also sometimes ride in the clairton dumps.

I just moved here so I didnt realize there were other riders in the area...

Im riding a heavily modified RM, if anyone wants to ride get in touch.

Billbuck

Jul 5, 2019
I live like 5 minutes from the glassport dumps, I also sometimes ride in the clairton dumps.

I just moved here so I didnt realize there were other riders in the area...

Im riding a heavily modified RM, if anyone wants to ride get in touch.
Not sure how to PM - interested in new places and friends to ride with

Top Bottom