oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Missing our first DW in 4 years and as the weekend draws closer it is harder and harder to look in here knowing all the great times we are going to miss. :(
Each and everyone of you heading there travel safe, have a great time and remember to hoist a toast to us lowly beings stuck at home :ugg:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Will do OldGuy!

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I hear ya guys, missing my 1st DW also. What's really hard for me is I've already paid for it, had the vacation scheduled and everything. Last minute I had a guy walk ot at work and my vacation got cancelled.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Damn the sad posts about missing DW. (Yeah, I posted one a while back as well).

For those of you making your first trip to DW ... take in every moment. Make the rounds and meet as many of these great people as you can. These people are the BEST, bar none, on the planet. :aj:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Will do Rooster. Wish you and every other ungoer could have made it. Matt

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Jeff, I'm in the same boat except it was my boss who walked out. I'm currently trying to do three peoples jobs at once. If I didn't live so close I wouldn't be going at all. Looks like it will be evening appearances for me. Maybe a couple of loops, dinner and then a little BS-ing. Might work out better. I usually ride all day long, eat and then sit in a lawn chair like a zombie until time to go to bed.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
mx547 said:
i didn't know you weren't coming. kendall wanted to see tigger again.
It's not by choice I assure you :(

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Looks like Ill be drinking a lot to make up for all the no-showers. A mans got to do what a mans got to do.
Oldguy, What gives?

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
WaltCMoto said:
Oldguy, What gives?
Very cumulative
first Eric got 2 projects in school which are 1/2 the semester grade in each class- 1 due with a presentation on wed or Thurs the second he (and the whole class) get their assigned subject on Monday and it is due the following monday- no exceptions :ahhh:
then I shatterred a tooth and so far am into the dentist a couple grand for repairs/ reconstruct :bang:
on top of that we started a basement rec room which is exploding over budget :think:
and to top it all off and remove the slight possibilty of flying out a couple days Trudy found out her job is moving in April and we may soon be residents of Georgia :yikes:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
a song to brighten the day of the ungoers. . .

*ahemm*

memememememmeme!

*ahem*

*PK enters stage right pacing slowly*

Theeeeee sun 'l come ouuuuuttt tomoooorrroowww Bet 'cha bottom dollar that tomooorroowwwww there'll be sunnnn
Just thinkin' abouuuutt toooomaorrow
Clears awaaay the cobwebs and the soooorrrrroooooooow till there's none

When I'm stuck a day, that's gray, and looooNNleeeey
I just stick out my chin and griiiin and saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy
Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The sun'll come out Tomorrow. So you gotta hang on to tomoooorrrroowwww COME WHAT MAAAAYYY

*insert wild hand gesturing and PK stepping front center stage!*

TOMORRROW! TOMOOORRROOOWWWW! I LOVE YA TOMOOORROOOWWWW!
YOU'RE ALWAYSSSSSSSS AAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

*PK bows and exits stage left. curtain drops*

I hope this helps ease the pain. If only a little bit.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Damn the educaters. We had similar issues with Bob and Eric. As they get older, the kids have a harder and harder time getting out of school. Stephanie is still in middle school so that still works. Around here, High School you can just forget it.
Sounds like stuff is a bit turned upside down at your place right now. Why doesnt the tooth thing surprise me???? LOL Get your fanny down to my place on wednesday, Ive got a seat in the truck for ya.

Your long lost buddy, Walt

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
XRpredator said:
my ears hurt.

Just be glad you don't have to actually hear that sort of thing in person :yikes:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Pk that was very disturbing and wrong all at the same time.

my ears are bleeding...

Top Bottom