Its Been Twenty Days!!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Twenty days ago today, I said all those good-byes at Cooperland! :(

Over the years I have been to quite a few weddings, graduations, vacations, class reunions and social shindigs of that nature, but the difference between those events and DW'02.....I really miss YOU guys!!!

Whenever I look at the calendar now, I think of it it these terms: "Let's see, its October 25th, training at 8, staff meeting at 10, project due in 7 days, weekend starts in 2 days, and.....20 days since I last saw my buds at Dirtweek!"

If it weren't for the upcoming Reno Ride in February I don't know if I could make it to next October! You all are some pretty awesome people!! :thumb:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Awwh shucks! We miss you too! :whiner:

It feels more like 2 months ago since i'm cooped up in the house with nothing to do. Think of it this way, atleast work helps pass the time. The Reno ride is the way to do it. Keep having little get togethers and before you know it Oct. 03' will be here.

So when are you going to start sticking little dirtbikes in our cereal? :)

Thump

Jr Admin Type
I feel your pain. It seems like a long way off till the next one... I have not even riden since DW02, the bike is still broken and shoulder is jacked up. At least we all congragate here so we are not too far removed.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Same here. :(
Heck, my bike is still in PA.
I hope to go get it soon though.
I didn't even get to say," see you next year" to most of you.
I get my daily fix like Thump said.
I'll just go back to my DW2K3 planning. It eases the pain ;)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
A few short weeks ago it was a year away.... Now it's only about 11 months away!!! :) :yeehaw:

- a d v e r t i s e m e n t -

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
We miss you to Natalie!! But hey, like Twinny says, it only eleven months away!! :)

I still wake up in the morning wishing I could fall off the tailgate out of my truck tent to smell that fresh country air and breakfast cooking all around. It was truly on of the greatest weeks of my life.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
The Tejas camp vowed we would get together for a ride after everyone healed up. Hopefully the rain will be gone by then. :ugg:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Up here it's more like "Hopefully there's no snow by then." We actually got a snow flurry a couple of days ago.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
WHAT??!! Only 11 months till DW03!!!:yeehaw: I gotta go pack, get to the store, grab some red bull, load the bike, get some kitty litter, grab my gear, there just isn't enough time.:| I rode for the first time on Wed, I really miss Cooperland. :whiner:

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP
Natalie, I feel your pain. I miss everyone too! I had more fun that week than I have in a long time.

Originally posted by slo' mo
The Tejas camp vowed we would get together for a ride after everyone healed up. Hopefully the rain will be gone by then. :ugg:
January :whiner:

We gotta meet in Ponder at the Ranchman Cafe one Saturday to plan for DW03. Can't start too early, besides the Ranchman has killer CFS!

Only 3 weeks till the pins come out and 11 months till DW03!!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
I'm riding for the first time since DW 02 this Saturday. Man I was beat up from DW - riding 6 straight days on my old tired body. I could hardly hold on to my bike in that second Moto Sat. I'm rested now and ready for our 2 day trailfest IV ride though. See ya ll in 11 months!!!

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Natalie, wasnt that a great trip! I looked forward to DW02 since the day I left DW01. All things bike related now are put into some kind of relation or comparison to DW. Its hard to get the trip out of my mind. See ya in 48 weeks.
Walt

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Originally posted by Tree jumper
So when are you going to start sticking little dirtbikes in our cereal? :)
:yeehaw: Dirt Bikes in the Cereal!! Dirt Bikes in the Cereal!! I'll call Marketing on Monday. PS, no one is going to get that but you and me!! LOL!

At least the good thing about missing everyone from Dirtweek - my email address book is a lot fuller and only a day or two goes by when I don't hear from someone I met :thumb:

Last edited:
Originally posted by a454elk
I rode for the first time on Wed, I really miss Cooperland. :whiner:
Tigger & I headed out to the local "blue groove" Sunday a week after we got back to find it wasn't as much fun as it used to be. I don't think either of us rode more than 3 laps. After riding Cooperland for a week the local track just aint cuttin' it! It's been raining every since so no riding anywhere around here.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
Natalie, when are you planning to post a 250RFS ride report? Have you even ridden it yet?

MMMM, dirtbike cereal. . . :thumb: