N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
LMAO pred

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Ay mattie, get 'yer Arrrgh's in before I makes ya walk de plank.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I'm ashamed of Ye Lad's 'n Lassies!! 'Tis Pirate SPEAK Tuesday and none of ye 'ave offered up the speak!! I can confirm ye be got the stellar discussions of the Boob Talk and the next voyage t' Chicago and yet nothing begot the uuuuuurge t' partake in the drama!! :yell:

Me Parrot, shiver me timbers, is a gettin' old and crankety and will not continue to oblige me in the weekly endeavors of the Tuesday obligations!!! (Natty adjusts corsett and boobage)

Ye Must partake in the Pirate Speak on Tuesday's, Matey!! :pissed:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I like Fritos.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Rich Rohrich said:
I like Fritos.

Okay Rich. Wiseguy. In case you haven't figgered it out, you're in a "Pirate Speak" thead. Sheesh. So let me help you out here. That would be...

"Me thinks the Frito's Rock, M'Lord"

or

"Me Thinks the Fritos bring great pleasure. Arrrrrrrrr!!!!"

mmm'k??? :debil:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Cheetos make my fingers all orange......arrgghhh

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
the way that girl eats Doritos should be rated ...........AAAAARRRRRRRRR

RedStreak

Feb 19, 2006
Why couldnt the boy see the pirate movie??? Cuz it was rated ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! yuk yuk yuk heee hehe hehe hahahahah hoohohohohoh yuk yuk yuk that one gets me every time

"You will remember this as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow"
~YOU ShOULD NO THIS~

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
A pirate walks into a bar ith a steering wheel in his pants. The bartender sees this and asks "What the deal with the steering wheel?"

Pirate says "Arrrrrggghhh, it's drivin me nuts." :laugh:

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Arrrrr, I totaly missed pirate day. I even got a new toy on my desk me matey. It came from the deep of the happy meal. It's a skull with a red do rag and you flip up the patch to see the answer just like the old 8 ball except the answers are in pirate speak! Arrrr, it be helpin me with all the tough Decisions. :)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Shiver me Timbers, its Pirate Jokes!! A new addition to Pirate Speak Tuesday, Arrrrrrr!

Danman, ye make me proud with the desk trinkets. Afterall, if ye be plunderin' the happy meals from the wee fingers o' little ones, ye might as well be gloatin' about it to the masses. Aaaarrrrrr!!!! ;)

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Old pirate with an eye patch and a hook for an arm walks into a bar.

Barkeep asks "How'd ya lose the arm and the eye?"

"I got me arm on the wrong side of a rope and it took me arm off clean at the elbow. Arrrr!!"

"Dude! That sucks! How'd you lose the eye"

"Seagull s**t in me eye! Arrr!!"

"Um, that's not pretty, but I didn't think you would lose an eye over it!"

"First day with the hook! Arrr!!"

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Avast, me hearties! Hoist the ensign and tidy up that jib! The lovely Natalie, a lady of expansive sensibility, has laid down the gauntlet and will show no quarter when it comes to the pirate speak that be required on Tuesdays! If'n her bonnie request be not heeded, ye'll be keelhauled then dangled from the mizzenmast, and lastly be drawn and quartered before being flung to the depths of Davey Jones' locker!

it be the pirate code!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
XRpredator said:
required on Tuesdays! it be the pirate code!

Aye M'Lord!! I'll be expectin' t' see this thread come a corkin' up each Tuesday like th' bloated bodies O' plank walkers after a dip in the deep blue! ARRRRRRrrrrrr! :cool:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
It's Thursday and I still like Fritos.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
The pirate life is the life fer me, and we live it every day young lassie. Tuesdey thru Tuesdey, me sword always hits the mark, me likes me rum when the sun sets on the sea, and when yonder wind doesn't hit me sail, me and my mates fire up the 2-stroke Evinrude..........(pirating this thread to a 2stroke vs 4stroke debate) Aaarrrrr!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
2-Strokes 4-ever said:
fire up the 2-stroke Evinrude..........(pirating this thread to a 2stroke vs 4stroke debate) Aaarrrrr!

And a well done pirating at that, shiver me timbers!! Now that ye've plundered the booty O' debate how about we hoist that rum ye were just speakin' of? Yer the only Pirate-Speak-Tuesday participant who speaks of ever havin' a vessel!!! :cool:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
If I buy a rowboat and an eye-patch will someone get me some Fritos?

Top Bottom