Jarryd McNeil discusses his X Games Gold collection

TransWorld MX

Fresh out of the 2018 X Games in Minnesota, we caught up with Jarryd McNeil at the 2019 Thor MX launch in San Diego. McNeil earned two more gold medals, bringing his total medals up to eleven and his gold collection up to six. Naturally, we had to find out more about this year’s successful X Games runs. Additionally, McNeil had thoughts to share on the sport of freestyle motocross and it’s future, as well as what he has planned next.

You’ve just gotten back from X Games and man, two gold medals! Take me through the event and how you’re feeling today.

I’m feeling great, I’m feeling on top of the world! It’s pretty great to go to X Games and come home with two golds. It’s the second time I’ve done that now. I think 2016 was the last time I got two golds and then to come back in 2018 and back it up with two more golds is a pretty sick feeling. X Games is awesome and there’s a lot of great competition. Everyone was riding great and it was a solid weekend. I’m glad to be home now and to get through it safely.

It seems like X Games has had a little bit of a resurgence in the last few years and it’s come back around to being…

Continues at the source..

Check DirtRider.Net for the latest MotoNews, gear reviews, How-To videos and much more.

Get your moto gear at Rocky Mountain