Oct 17, 2006
:yell: :cool: :coocoo:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Bswift, my congratulations! This is truly good stuff! 5 year old hack? Nice!!!!!! Gmc dude gave it away on a different thread, talking to stewart!
I wish I could take credit for the "hack" but it's all Okie's doing. One of funnest weeks on DRN was when he pulled it out.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
One of funnest weeks on DRN was when he pulled it out.
EXCUSE ME? :ohmy:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Okiewan said:
EXCUSE ME? :ohmy:
I was referring to the April Fools Day thread with the UserName hack. Not your idea?????????????????

jcarautos1

Dec 3, 2007
DRN local Chapter

I guess i would join someting like that if i only knew more about them or how to join. Can you tell me. My email is jcarothe2006@yahoo.com :ride:

i love riding sx tracks cause i like jumps and speed. My 17 year old does freestyle and my 13 year old already clears the 80 foot finish table top. We ride trail but would rather sx.

BigRedAF

Jan 9, 2005
Why is my user name on this post? :yikes:

I'm in the Phoenix area. Three tracks and a forth one that's tied up in court due to a rider death.

http://www.arizonacyclepark.com/ This is the best rack in the area and the nicest owners to deal with. Long drive, 85 miles each way.

http://www.etmotopark.com/ This place has potential but they can't get the dirt figured out. Bummer, it's only 10 miles from home.

http://www.speedworldmx.com/ Not a bad track but very boring, never changes, lots of rocks!

http://copracing.com/ This track had great terrain features and decent soil. Someone got killed and now the track is tied up in court. :bang:

cr85re

Mod Ban
Nov 1, 2007
The Local Chapters Moderators would like you to join a DRN Local Chapter or form up a Chapter in your area. Let us know what type of riding you enjoy and where you live. DRN members are great riding buddies so lets hear from you....
(quote).

ill happily join one.i enjoy trails,enduro races,and mx.and just ridin anywhere really.i live in groton new york.near ithaca.id like to know how to form a chapter.or where and how to join please?

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I love these threads!!!

mhardee

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 17, 2002
TOFAS4YOU said:
I LIVE IN EASTERN PA SOUTH OF PITTSBURGH, AND WE RIDE THE WOODS THE TIGHTER THE BETTER

I've seen some video from around there... I wanna ride it! Have a bud that lives in (sp..) Aloquipa that rides around a lot...

One of these days.....

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
cr85re said:
The Local Chapters Moderators would like you to join a DRN Local Chapter or form up a Chapter in your area. Let us know what type of riding you enjoy and where you live. DRN members are great riding buddies so lets hear from you....
(quote).

ill happily join one.i enjoy trails,enduro races,and mx.and just ridin anywhere really.i live in groton new york.near ithaca.id like to know how to form a chapter.or where and how to join please?
At 15, you might be abit limited on your ability to travel unless your folks are into riding. The DYTR have a ride at Paragon every spring and sounds EPIC. I hope to make up their some day but for me it is travel time not cost or ability. The Local Chapters are here for people to meet others in their area but that may still mean an hour or two one-way drive to meet up for a ride. Keep your enthusiasm and don't let the fun guys slow you down, ;).

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Okiewan said:
LOL, the joke thread that keeps on giving :p

5 years later, it lives.
It still brings a grin, :)

Scooterb

Dec 9, 2007
Clubs

I support many organizations in Florida....
I ride mostly woods and trails.....
some clubs to check out in Florida are

Florida Trail Riders

boogey

Feb 11, 2008
how do you start a chapter?what is a chapter and is there one around columbia s.c.?I'm an enduro rider who is going to start racing next season.

kdxds

Feb 10, 2008
I live in nova scotia dartmouth area is there any one on here from nova scotia? atv's seemed to take over here but i still like to ride mostly trails my body won't do mx any more.

Top Bottom