Join a Local Chapter, {bbusername} !

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Join a Local Chapter!

The Local Chapters Moderators would like you to join a DRN Local Chapter or form up a Chapter in your area. Let us know what type of riding you enjoy and where you live. DRN members are great riding buddies so lets hear from you.

Last edited:

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
If there is enough interest in Louisiana, I would love to have a chapter here. I live in Lafayette. Any others in Louisiana interested in a CajunSpode Chapter?

I prefer trail/hairscrambles/enduros but it seems lately that I only get to squeeze in time at the local MX tracks.

Motohead00

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
When will I stop falling for that warm and fuzzy personalized post feeling?

I'd like to join a local chapter (as long as I don't have to be fast, motivated, in shape, or hard working). I'm over here in the Duke City (hot, cold, and windy all on the same day). I've only met one DRN member, and it's BEEF706. I don't have the energy to form a local chapter (soccer, cheerleading, girl scouts, swimming, work, wife travels, I'm a lazy bum, etc).

But thanks for asking. :)

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
As far as I know Im part of the Socal Crew....Is there some sort of formal sign up that I dont know about?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
No, not at this time. I was playing with Okie's Username Hack trying to draw some more people into the Local Chapters. Formal paperwork will need to be done sometime but not right at the moment.

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by BSWIFT
No, not at this time. I was playing with Okie's Username Hack trying to draw some more people into the Local Chapters. Formal paperwork will need to be done sometime but not right at the moment.

I figured that out, but I would like to have a more local chapter. I feel kinda lonely down here! :ugg:

Motohead00

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I feel your pain Motohead. I've got to drive (usually) 4+ hours to hook up with fellow DRNers. It'd be nice if there were a big enough group of us in RI, Mass and eastern Conn.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I'd start a central, central ;) chapter here in Iowa, but it would just be me, motometal and Trackmaster! Guess I'll have to join up with a chapter to the north or the south. In fact, I think I'll look into that right now.

KDX1

Mod Ban
Jun 5, 2001
I live in southern West Virginia just outside Beckley. Around here, mx seems to be where everybodys interest lies. There is a mx track just up the road from my house, but they aren't AMA sanctioned. The surrounding area of this track has lots of great trails. My primary interest is riding trails fom flat and easy to hilly and everything in between. I haven't really met anyone to ride with, so most of the time I ride alone. :ugg: I would be interested in trying to drum up interest in a riding club.

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
Originally posted by Papakeith
I feel your pain Motohead. I've got to drive (usually) 4+ hours to hook up with fellow DRNers. It'd be nice if there were a big enough group of us in RI, Mass and eastern Conn.
Why don't you join the Rhody Rovers M/C in Rhode Island. I know they're not DRN'ers but it would give you plenty of local people to ride with.

KiDX

Sponsoring Member
Mar 30, 2001
Originally posted by motohead00
Hey KiDX, is there anyone else you know of that would be interested in a Louisiana chapter? Or is it just you and me? What other local chapter would we join?

Motohead00

I've got a couple friends that I could convince and LaRider20(Troy) might be interested.

neelix3k

Jan 4, 2007
New Rider in Reno

BSWIFT,

I am just getting back into riding, have'nt done it since I was like 10, which was about 25 years ago. I live in Reno, NV and just bought an 06 CRF230F. Thanks!

Neelix :ride:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
A 5 year-old thread comes back to life!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
How about a 5 year old thread with my screenname that I made-up last fall when I joined!!!! I'm gonna go buy a lotto ticket or use the bathroom, I'm siding with the bathroom!

john stu

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 7, 2002
BSWIFT said:
The Local Chapters Moderators would like you to join a DRN Local Chapter or form up a Chapter in your area. Let us know what type of riding you enjoy and where you live. DRN members are great riding buddies so lets hear from you.

i enjoy all types of riding motocross,trails you name it i live in mid-western mass and ride in nh,mass,maine,ct how do i join a chapter?

Snook

Jan 7, 2005
I didnt mean to steal anyones user name. As far as a chapter, I could, but not too many of the guys I ride with spend time on the computer.

Top Bottom