motoxpress

~SPONSOR~
Oct 22, 2001
Who can be at Jordan River on Thursday May 1st? I should be rolling in about 3:00. I will be in a maroon Suburban and an '02 YZ 250 w/ blck wheels.

MX

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
I can't be there (on a trip), but I'm looking at next week. Not sure which days, but I'm leaning towards Sunday morning or Tuesday morning.

I'm also going to see what's going on at Posey's next Thursday.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Haven't been there. Guess I need to get out that way. I have heard about it from some others. Is it open to the general public?

motoxpress

~SPONSOR~
Oct 22, 2001
Yup. It's open everyday and is $5 M-Thursday and $10 Fri-sunday. The road it's on is just as you make the last curve going towards five mile pass.

MX

motoxpress

~SPONSOR~
Oct 22, 2001
I was there but, didn't see anyone else from DRN that I was aware of. They added a manure/dirt mixture to the corners that if anything really helped me with traction to get on top of the step up.

MX

altagirl

~SPONSOR~
Mar 17, 2003
So is Thursday night going to be a regular thing? My husband and I went out there once - I had a lot of fun on the little side trails (It was my second ride ever, so I only tried the real track once everyone else went home, and then proceded to do the world's slowest lap... )

I'm sure we'll go out there again soon - the little side trails are right about at the technical level I need to work at for the time being, and it's so nice and close. Definitely say hi if you see us out there - we have a white F150 and a blue and green trailer w/a DRZ250 and WR250.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
The girl who was organizing it hasn't called Robin, but I imagine it's going to be a word of mouth thing anyway.

We are looking at going tomorrow afternoon (5/6), since that may be the only good day.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Chris said he was bringing in a bunch of manure to help with the corners. Glad it helped.

How about that parking lot? :thumb: Did you see the bike wash?

motoxpress

~SPONSOR~
Oct 22, 2001
The parking lot is almost *too* nice. I was afraid to get it dirty :) It is a nice addition. I didn't see the bike wash, where is it at?

MX

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom