Dec 11, 2004
I have had this carb on 2006 jr50 apart to many times! If anyone can give me the float hight or a way to stop making it leak gas out the vent, please help.ugh never had a carb give me this much problem...any help is appricated. The carb is clean, i can manually stop gas from coming out the needle, but either its to much or not enough. I am going insane. Thanks for any help!

Dec 11, 2004
To those that may read this, The float is ultra critical on jr50s, tiny carb bowl ect... I found a good way to set the float height. You can remove the needle and seat from the gas intake. Its all one unit, unlike other bikes. The tab for the float is directly below the gas hose hole. I pushed on the tab, with a small mechanic pick, until the gas ran out the vent tube on the bowl of carb. Then adjusted by pulling up on the tab to let less gas in. its alot easier then removing the carb and bowl to set floats....What a pile of **** bike compared to ktm or even yamaha 50s. Stay away from jr50s unless they are cheap.IMO they are good for very timid kids and thats it.

Top Bottom