JS to NASCAR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justice29

May 5, 2001
My handle was in this thread and I didn't even know it. I wish I could remember talking with James though, because I'd tell him to be happy with second place because the GOAT is going to win the title AGAIN this year. ;)

DRK

Dec 31, 2002
Neither RC or JS will perform worth a **** in NASCAR. Just like RC and JS have been racing dirt bikes since they were probably 6 yrs old, the Jeff Gordon's and Dale Earnhardt Jr's of NASCAR were racing go carts at that age.

DK

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
"Greensboro, NC"....don't be so offended. Well. Yes, please do.... ;) I've been driving since I was six. Does that qualify me as another jerkoff that can run a car around in circles? Get a NASCAR channel and leave me alone. Specifically, the oppressive dilution of the SpeedChannel, which was actually something before the redneck-piloted flying billboards.

Last edited by a moderator:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
nephron said:
"Greensboro, NC"....don't be so offended. Well. Yes, please do.... ;) I've been driving since I was six. Does that qualify me as another jerkoff that can run a car around in circles? Get a NASCAR channel and leave me alone. Specifically, the oppressive dilution of the SpeedChannel, which was actually something before the redneck-piloted flying billboards.
Don't be a hater, Neph.

You are a car-ist

DRK

Dec 31, 2002
You have got me all wrong because I live in NASCAR country. I think NASCAR is boring. I just respect the skills of the top drivers. Most of them have been driving fast and turning left since they were little and they have gotten really good at doing so. The only stock car racing I see is about a once a year visit to a local track on Saturday night to watch some local guys trade paint.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
pred grab the keys, it's time to warm up the Whaaaaaaaambulance again.

funktree

~SPONSOR~
Jul 21, 2001
I think a top mx racer would do quite well in nascar, nascar is mostly a mental game, and these guys have got the drive and determination to concentrate for 6 billion left turns, I would run into the wall asleep after 3 laps I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom