pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
One of your most significant days is half over (12 noon here) for us this far south west and just to let you know we have had the heaviest frost of the winter and all the shaded areas are still frozen, I live and work at about 250 ft above sea level. So have a good day riding and don't burn the steaks
Pesky

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Thanks Pesky,
The day is just beginning here on the East Coast of the US. It looks like we'll be seeing high 20s.
No riding for me today. Hamburgers, hotdogs, Lobster, and beer are the order of the day.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
We spent the day outside... in the water turning into burned raisins. Pretty dang hot here in Texas, can't walk on concrete without shoes, lol.

Happy 4th everyone!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Expecting 35-36C here today, no wind, and oppressive humidity! Baking fresh bread in the cab of my truck, LOL. If I want to know what it feels like to ride, all I have to do is turn a blow drier on and point it at my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No spring, no rain, reminds me of 1980 in spades!

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
aspirin water and vitamin b for the hangover to those who had a beer too many, as for me its wait till the weekend till I can ride again. Go ot work in the dark and get home in the dark. tried to change a puncture yesterday and had to put it in front of a gas blow heater for 1/2 hour to warm it up enough to touch!!!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Thanks Pesky. It was hot and humid here in So Cal. Kinda like Texas. ;) My wife and I decided to take a ride. Heard it was cold, overcast and in the 60's at the beach so we went to the mountains. Nice and cool in the mountains and on the way home we hit a thunder storm that dumped major amounts of rain and hail on us. :ohmy: Gotta love California... Don't like the weather??? Just drive any direction for one hour and it will change. Just glad we weren't on the Beemer. :yikes:

Happy 4TH everyone. :cool:

Top Bottom