Dylan19302

Jun 27, 2008
Hey guys I just got a 2004 CRF150F it runs mint. back tyre had a hole in the tube got that fixed hopfully. Ill add some pics if u want to see it later. :ride: :ride: :)

Wat i was wondering is i want to put some aftermarket stuff on it to make it look cool and run better.
First i want a graphics kit. anyone know were i can get one online.
second possibly a pipe. should i look at one.
:)
Dylan

Dylan19302

Jun 27, 2008
I dont really like any of them on those sites are there any that are like monster energy or rockstar for my bike. Also will a 150 r aftermarket pipe go on a 150 f

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Dylan19302 said:
I dont really like any of them on those sites are there any that are like monster energy or rockstar for my bike. Also will a 150 r aftermarket pipe go on a 150 f
maybe you should do a search for those.

and no, a 150R pipe won't fit your 150F.

Deadohiosky39

Jul 12, 2008
Monster sponsors kawasaki and rockstar sponsors suzuki so it would probably be pretty hard to find those for your bike. You could probably find some redbull graphics though if you are really into the energy drinks.

Diggler

Sep 10, 2008
If you put another exhaust on your bike and want to sell your old stock exhaust, or just the baffle/spark arrestor, let me know... I need one...

Magic-Man-150

Sep 3, 2008
Dylan19302 said:
hey magic man have you found anything
nah nothing. i dont know any good sites. they dont show on google. anyone whos reading this and knows any good graphics sites please post them, thanks

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
Motosport.com

Rockymountainatv.com

And how much cash do you guys have to spend? either of you?

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
For a couple mods go to BBRmotorsports.com and Try to get the July 2008 issue of Mini Rider, They have a CRF150F Hop Up article in this magazine

Dylan19302

Jun 27, 2008
I dont have much right know but im going to save up money and put hop ups on it. my dad was talking about upgrading the jets on this bike will give more power. is this true. also what other cheap upgrades are there that i can spend on it right know. i want a pipe but there a bit expensive so im trying to stay away from spending that money. do the rev boxs work.

Magic-Man-150

Sep 3, 2008
yea there really isnt many graphics kits for the f. i found 2 that are on factory effex and they are alright, but yea i heard the rev boxes worked i just dont see the point in getting one. i think i will get a pipe and a graphics kit first

Dylan19302

Jun 27, 2008
i kinda dont have the money for a new pipe ive heard taking the baffles or spark arrester out will get better speed. is this true. and for jetting should i stay with stock or get bigger.

m4i2k2e2

Oct 8, 2007
if the bike is stock and runs fine then there isnt a need to go fixing something that isnt broken. how old are you guys? maybe you guys should ride and have fun and save all your money so later on you can sell them and take that money you have saved and combine it with the money from selling the bike and buy a bigger bike. or, if you dont have gear buy some. gear is well worth any money, mine have saved me many times so far. how old are you guys and how long have you been riding.

also, when you jet a bike there isnt just one single jet, you dont justr get bigger. some you might some you go lower, you can move clips around....its not just as easy as throwing a jet in a making it run better. like i said, if the bike is stock then dont mess with the jetting if the bike runs fine.

dylan, the spark arrestor and baffles are there for a reason to. like the old saying goes, if it aint broke dont fix it.

Magic-Man-150

Sep 3, 2008
uh im 14 and i understand your advice but im not really growing for a while so i dont have to worry about that. and even if the bike is broken, you still wouldnt remove the baffles. people just do it to make the bike peppier, which is what i plan on doing

m4i2k2e2

Oct 8, 2007
a baffle is there quiet the bike down, im not sure if it will do anything for power....im not sure if it will damage the bike if you run without them. when i said growing i sort of meant growing out of the bike as well as growing physically. ride the bike for a while if you get bored of the power would it be worth it to bother putting aftermarket parts on or buying a new bike. im just giving you ideas on would benefit you. you wrote that even if the bike is broken you wouldnt remove the baffles. what i meant if that the bike isnt broken dont mess with it.
-mike

Top Bottom