Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
Hey,

I just moved to Hollidaysburg PA (just outside Altoona) and I'm looking for some places and people to ride with. I see Trails Everywhere around here. Especially along the power lines and such. I just need a "local" to show me around.

Also, how does PA handle the registration thing? I see ATV's are required a plate or something to ride the State forests and stuff. What are the rules for Dirtbikes? I assume they're permitted to ride ATV trails?

So far I've been doing a lot of Mountain biking here and it's been Amazing. I can't wait to get out on the Big bike.

Thanks!

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Dirt bikes are NOT thre same as ATV's in PA. We are blackballed from riding the same trails for the most part.

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
There You are. Let me know when you get things all set and are riding again. I'll load Billy and the bikes and we'll come over and ride with you.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I can't help you locally but you're not far enough from Hazelton to meet up with us for our annual Spring ride at Paragon Adventure park (www.paragonap.com) It will be in the May/June time frame. Watch for details

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
Hey Dennis! Yea, I've been found, haha.. You guys are definitely going to have to come down and ride. I can't wait to learn the trails. One of the local shops here has rides every Sunday so I think I'll join them. I think most of them are on Quads but I'll at least be able to learn the trails. I think I"m gonna have to dig out the GPS as well. There are trails right behind my house that go along the power lines that look pretty cool.

Pencil me in for the Paragon ride. I checked it out online and it looks pretty cool. I can't wait!

Dennis, I can meet you guys at Hatfield sometime too. I'll send you an email.

Top Bottom