OVER 50

May 29, 2006
Thought I would say Hello to everybody. I'm Bob an I live near Muskegon. I've had the pleasure of riding with some of you before and hope to do alot more in the future. As my title suggests, I've got a few years behind me. Retired last Sept. and found that picking a day to go riding is alot easier than before. I was at the SOW ride and rode a week later to Boon, as well as some of the Cedar Creek rides. My XR is plated, so I can ride it all. Glad to be a part of this group,see ya on the trail! :cool:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
And he has also made sure I got back to my truck after I had rode 30 miles on a shreded back tire. Welcome to the site Bob.

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Bob - Isn't it getting to be about time for an On Any Monday ride on a Saturday when 'no bike Randy' has the time off?

OVER 50

May 29, 2006
Ted, talked to no bike Randy last week. I figure he's done riding for awhile till he gets other things in order. said he didn't care to ride that much when it gets to hot anyway. I'm sure if things change,he'll give us a call. I'll try to setup a ride pretty soon, maybe get o'le Woodsy to tag along.

CAN-AM KEVIN

Jun 6, 2006
Hi Bob
I'm Kevin with the Can Am I talked to you last Friday in the Cedar Creek parking lot.
As you can see I found the web site you told me about. I rode the North loop. I have'nt riden in a lot of years, I think I dumped the bike twice and nicked one tree - But I had a great time doing it! I hope to see you again sometime.
Have a GREAT DAY - Kevin

OVER 50

May 29, 2006
Glad to meet you Kevin, hope you enjoyed Cedar Creek trail. Your Can-Am sure looked good for its age. The CCC has a Vintage ride during the year an your bike would surely fit in. Hope to see you on the trail sometime. And welcome to the site.

Top Bottom