HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
Sore back, and all he looked pretty good. Bubba still out, seems he also has a broken hand from the crash the week before.

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
It was kind of depressing when they showed how many good to great riders are out this season. Just makes you think what could have been.

I am a big Kdub fan... so I guess it does give him a better shot at making podiums... I'd really like to see him get another win though. Maybe RV will slip up and kdub can take one home.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
From TWMX:

Attachments

• K Dub.jpg
    K Dub.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 195

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I got to flag at Indy, met a LOT of great people, Kdub at the top of the list! Stewie crashed in my section! Kdub going down hard on the other side of the track was a bummer, to say the least. His comeback in Toronto, 2 thumbs up!!!!!

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
Bummer about Houston. Kdub looked REALLY fast... and that was a very nasty looking crash. This sx season has sucked badly... but congrats to RV!!! Now I just hope everyone can heal up and be ready to put on a show outdoors this summer.

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Yep fairly bummed about the SX season, but really looking forward to seeing Roczen outdoors. Remembered seeing him lead a few laps at the MX des Nations in Co a few years back, he was lightning fast on his 250 but just could not keep the 450's at bay

Sadly, the SX only contracts keep us from seeing all the riders out there dicing outdoors. It sure would be cool to see a mix of SX and Outdoors as one shorter series. But then Pigs would Fly

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Might see KW on the podium this weekend.

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Would love to see that. I wonder what the chances are for the Honda team to support him for the outdoors seeing that Trey might still be out.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Bonehead said:
KDUB out for the rest of the season Dislocated shoulder possible broken wrist

Well, THAT sucks! :ohmy:

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Yeah, after a great start, this SX season has been a bust from a fan's perspective.

No disrespect to Villopoto intended. He's been awesome. But it sure would be nice to see more of the top riders out there.

This year, the most exciting part of the season has been whichever Lites riders are racing for 5th thru 8th.

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
Note to RV If you are the only guy who can ride that fast and stay on it shows me that you are the best becdause you seem to have a comfort buffer while all else are in just a bit over there heads at your pace. I saw KDub crash chasing bubba and it looked hurtfull. I wish K Dub a speedy recovery

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
Well, thought the addition of Ben Townley riding for 22motorsports would be good in the outdoors, but just read he got hurt this week in a practice crash and is uncertain now.

Short looked real good his first race back.

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
From the report I read Ben 101 has had to have hip surgery so likely out for longer than any of us want. wish him a speedy recovery

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Too bad about Townley.

Would love to see him comeback and win some races.

Great rider when he was at the top of his game and has/had the skills to win more titles. But after so many serious injuries you have to wonder if he will ever recover to 100%.

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
Fa crying out loud!!!

Now RV is hurt and will miss the outdoor season.

Man, this SX season has been brutal!!!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Truely awful way to end his season. The guy is at the top of his game right now to boot. Heal up fast!

Top Bottom