Acblind

Aug 21, 2010
Hey Guys,
I'm new to the forum and own a 95 kdx 200 with a bunch of mods done to it.

I was in the process of finding a full body graphics kit for it (~$300) when I decided to just make my own templates using vector software and having a vinyl print shop print off my own custom designs. I figured that this way, I could play around with a bunch of different options on my computer, rather then playing the guessing game, and better yet save some $$.

I just finished the templates, keep in mind they were homemade by a first timer, and wanted to share them with everyone on this forum, so they can do custom decals without paying retail. (I have the ability to save it in a bunch of different formats, so if you need a different one just let me know.)

I haven't finalized my design, but i'll post pics when I do.

Attachments

• KDX 200.pdf
    7.5 KB · Views: 857
  • DSC00041.JPG
    DSC00041.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 2,028

reepicheep

Apr 3, 2009
Cool! Thanks for sharing that! Post 'em when you get it sorted, I'll take them and play with them and get a sign shop to cut some, and post something up.

Acblind

Aug 21, 2010
I still have my stock one lying around somewhere. I'll try and find it and make a template for you.

Acblind

Aug 21, 2010
I can't find my stock headlight anywhere. Sorry. I wish I could help you.

Jan 31, 2017
Hey Guys,

I was in the process of finding a full body graphics kit for it (~$300) when I decided to just make my own templates using vector software and having a vinyl print shop print off my own custom designs. I figured that this way, I could play around with a bunch of different options on my computer, rather then playing the guessing game, and better yet save some $$.

I just finished the templates, keep in mind they were homemade by a first timer, and wanted to share them with everyone on this forum, so they can do custom decals without paying retail. (I have the ability to save it in a bunch of different formats, so if you need a different one just let me know.)

Hey Guys,

Top Bottom