Welcome to DirtRider.Net
FREE FORUM MEMBERSHIP and NO ADVERTISEMENTS.
TURN-OFF THE ADS!

kickstarter poked though boot!

- a d v e r t i s e m e n t -

Website
www.eric-gorr.com
It's funny to think of a group of people sitting around trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist on a basic design that has proven it's efficacy for decades. That said it's worth noting that I am easily amused so don't take anything I say too seriously ;)

It's a school project and we have to find a problem and fix it and one of the members in my team and I, wanted to innovate the Kick start lever not change in altogether. We know that now of days many people have push and go bikes now but we are reaching out to people who we think still likes the traditional kick start lever and would like to get there input. Answer this question for me : Has your foot ever slipped off of the kick start lever when trying to start it?

Website
www.eric-gorr.com
It's a school project and we have to find a problem and fix it and one of the members in my team and I, wanted to innovate the Kick start lever not change in altogether. We know that now of days many people have push and go bikes now but we are reaching out to people who we think still likes the traditional kick start lever and would like to get there input. Answer this question for me : Has your foot ever slipped off of the kick start lever when trying to start it?
For me, no it hasn't, but I've only been kick starting motorcycles for 49 years so maybe I need more opportunities. In all seriousness, the basic design of the kickstarter on most current motorcycles needs little in the way of improvement.I wish you luck on your quest to improve on it.

Find PARTS, TOOLS & GEAR Close-outs and Deals from multiple dealer inventories.
Try It!