dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I'm not sure if plans are in the works for the little dirt monsters yet, but I thought I'd start the brainstorming early. From what I hear, the pinata was a big success so I've decided to volunteer my time to make one special, just for DW04. The problem is I have too many ideas about what to make... a dirtbike, helmet, the DW logo... Not to mention the colors... too many decisions to make on my own. Help me out peeps.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Keep in mind I can make more than one, depending on how many kids there will be. I will be making a special one for the little tikes (6 years and under) that will be alittle easier for them to bash apart. If the big kids (Milk, Thunder33, Cam, Pred, Elk...) want one I could probably come up with something to keep them busy for a few hours. :p

Also, what should go inside besides candy?

B

biglou

How 'bout some little motogloves/goggles etc.? If there's a big kids pinata, make pred hold it, and stuff it with gift certs, big kids gloves/goggles etc.? Maybe in the little kids' version, put in one or two really killer gift certs for a helmet or something big. They'll all be clammerin' for the bright and shiny stuff, and the candy (there WILL be candy, right?!) and the last few "unlucky" ones will come away with the cool prizes!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Don't worry, there will be PLENTY of candy. ;)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll think about this a bit.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
For the big kids (us) you could make one with the screen name IRISH EKU :laugh:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
biglou said:
If there's a big kids pinata, make pred hold it . . .
yeah, just make sure I got a longer stick than the kids, or a suit of armor.

I don't really wanna be fodder for America's Funniest Home Videos . . . :ugg:

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
Oops, now I know what the nuclear symbal does!
Claire and Rachel sure enjoyed the pinata, and they also enjoyed the moto-related pictures that Nikki had them coloring.
Jerry

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Eddie, I can make an Elkinata juuuuuuust for you. ;) I'll make the stuffins EXTRA special. :p

Ok, the ideas I have so far for the kids:

The big pinata will be dirtbike in shape (hopefully) and the colors will be as generic as possible (so as not to play brand favorite).

The little pinata will be helmet shaped and multi-colored.

Both will be stuffed with:
A melting pot of candies
Moto toys
Moto stickers
'Moto Money' that the kids can use to buy something listed above.

If anyone has more or better ideas please, please speak up. I won't be making these until August so there is plenty of time for adjustment.

Thanks.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Make on that looks like Rich!

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
You could do one for the seasoned crowd, filled with ben gay, diapers, geritol, Just For Men, and suppositories. For the hip singles, you could fill it with quarters for laundry, mouthwash, a dictionary & thesaurus, tickets to a concert, and suppositories. And then for the 30-50 men who eat lots of red meat and potatos, you could fill it with Metamucil, Fibercon, Colon Blow and more suppositories.

Then when all the pinatas are done, you could have balloons fall from the ceiling, and they can be filled with suppositories too!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
zio said:
. . . filled with . . . suppositories . . . and suppositories . . . and more suppositories . . . [and] you could have balloons fall from the ceiling, and they can be filled with suppositories too!
you suppose?

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
bbbom said:
Dirty~d, don't underestimate those under 6 yo's my little girl could put the hurt on a pinata when she was only like 4 or 5. :eek:

For the kids who can give the larger one a good beating they are more than welcome, regardless of age or size. I just want to make sure that the little tikes (that can't manage bashing the larger one) have something they can beat on, too. :)

Zio, I'll make a toilet shaped pinata just for you and you can fill it with whatever you want.

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
Zio we have to get you some help with this bowel fascination. :moon:

~D put some hot wheels bikes in them too. The kids love those to play with. :thumb:

BAT

~SPONSOR~
Oct 21, 2002
Contribution

Not that I'm loaded but I'll be bring a few kids and I would like to make a $ contribution to help out with stuffing stuff and the cost of making. Really appreciate you doing something like this for the kids.

Let me know and address I could send you a check.

Thanks

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Thank you for the offer, but no contribution is necessary. The smiles will be more than enough payback. :)

Top Bottom